Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
Indulekha Bringha Shampoo, Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine for Hair Fall, 200ml
|Price:||(₹ 90.00 / 100 ml)|
|You Save:||₹ 54.00 (23%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Material type free||Paraben Free|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||30 x 36 x 170 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||200 Grams|
|Liquid Volume||200 Millilitres|
About this item
- Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine for Hair Fall
- Made with the Power of 6 Herbs and Essential Oil
- Contains 9 Full Bringharaj Plant Extracts in Every Bottle
- Does not contain Parabens, Synthetic Dyes and Synthetic Perfume
- No Added Colour and Fragrance, contains High Herb Content
- Reduces Hair fall, Recommended by Ayurvedic Experts
- Contains Hand Picked Herbs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3.6 x 17 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 October 2017
- Manufacturer : HUL
- ASIN : B076PV19DW
- Item part number : 26081
- Manufacturer : HUL
- Item Weight : 200 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 30 x 36 x 170 Millimeters
- Units : 200 millilitre
- Customer Reviews:
In dry place.
Apply shampoo during wash. Rinse it off with water. Use regularly, minimum thrice a week for effective results. For best results use it after Indulekha Bringha oil
Indulekha Bringha Shampoo is a Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine for reducing Hair Fall. Every bottle of Indulekha Bringha shampoo is enriched with 9 Full Bringharaj plant extracts in every bottle which helps in reducing Hair Fall. Indulekha Bringha shampoo is made with 6 Herbs and Essential Oil making it even more potent. Apart from Bringharaj, it also contains Herbs like Neem, Shikakai, Tulsi and Amla which are known to provide rich source of Antioxidants, Minerals, Micronutrients and Vitamins. The presence of these Minerals and Nutrients helps in reducing Hair Fall, Increases Blood Circulation to the scalp and Strengthens Hair Follicles. Further, the presence of Micronutrients helps in effective cleansing of the scalp caused by dirt and pollution. It also helps in removing excessive oil from the scalp there by keeping pores of the scalp unclogged. This shampoo also contains Rosemary Oil known for its anti-inflammatory properties which helps in preventing scalp itchiness and also promotes thicker hair. The shampoo is free from Parabens, Synthetic Dyes and Synthetic Perfume. Indulekha Bringha Shampoo is recommended by Ayurvedic experts for treating Hair Fall for all hair types amongst both Male and Female. For best results use it after Indulekha Bringha oil.
From the manufacturer
Bringharaj – Rich in antioxidants & minerals this ayurvedic herb is known to reduce hair fall,grow new hair.
Shikakai – Rich in micronutrients & vitamins, known for its cleansing & antifungal properties, adds shine to hair
Amla – Rich source of vitamin C, known to increase blood circulation in the scalp strengthens hair follicles.
Rosemary Oil – Known for its anti-inflammatory properties,helps prevents itching on the scalp, promotes thicker hair.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Additional Tips: Drink a lot of water, cure your stomach if you have digestion issues, get proper sleep, do a conditioner every alternate day and most important replace your old combs with wooden bristle brush or comb. It's tried and tested do it regularly and you will get the desired result in 30 days. Thank You its a great day. :)
With the same idea, i gave up conditioners long ago and then ditched chemical-based shampoo a year ago. One day herbal/natural shampoo idea came to mind, as soap was not suiting at all.
The search spanned across days, with several options like Khadi Mayuri, Himalaya, Wow, Biotique, etc. Many options. Huh. Some costly, some had a lot of -ve reviews, while some had few chemical ingredients. Considering all factors, narrowed down the search to Indulekha, which turned out to be a product by HUL (a renowned reliable company).
Came without any box, with a tape to seal its cap and prevent accidental leakage.
▶ Colour: Dark brown
▶ Smell: Like Dabur red toothpaste (which is expected of ingredients in there i.e. ayurvedic smell)
▶ Stock: 02/2019
Bhringraj, Amla, Tulsi, Neem, Madhyantika, Shikakai, Rosemary
Every ingredient is carefully chosen & have health benefits for hair. Just google them.
1. Nice smelling no-nonsense herbal shampoo for hair.
2. Mild shampoo
3. Produces good lather for small quantity.
4. Reduces hair fall & dandruff. (see below)
5. No artificial color or fragrance.
1. The smell could have been better. It may not suit everyone.
2. As is with every herbal shampoo, it makes your hair dry but to some extent only (as neem acts as a moisturizer). You may use an addon natural conditioner or oil to overcome this issue if its there.
Since cons are subjective, they won't have any effect on my ratings. So a 5-star product.
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
Here i will detail my usage pattern, which is working well. Its been 2 months + since i started using it. I had issues of heavy dandruff since start & hair fall after a mistake of using chemical-based conditioners. Before that, there was no hair fall at all.
The conditioner was ditched a half a decade ago and chemical-based shampoo a year ago. I settled on the soap for hair cleansing which again was a bad idea.
▶ Pre usage scenario:
→ Soap for cleansing
→ Hair oil once or twice a week
▶ Current usage scenario:
→ Regular application ( every alternate day) of shampoo, onion juice, and coconut oil.
1. Wash hair thoroughly with the shampoo. Quantity of shampoo will depend on hair volume and oil content.
2. Dry hair & scalp using a towel.
3. I leave it as such for some time to let the scalp breath.
4. Now apply onion juice on scalp and leave it as such for half an hour.
5. Wash it properly using only water.
6. Dry hair & scalp using a towel.
7. Once completely dry, apply warm coconut oil to scalp and hair.
8. Repeat this every alternate day. (for ladies this may not be possible, so settle for what best suits you, bi-weekly at least)
→ You can do this all before sleeping, if not possible during day time.
→ For those who cannot afford to have oily hairs throughout the day, shampoo in the morning and onion juice + oil at night will also work.
→ Onion juice may not suit everyone. Please test before going regular with it. There are other alternatives as per hair & scalp. Just google it.
▶ WHY ONION: "Onion's rich antibacterial properties help keep your scalp healthy and free of infection, promoting unhindered hair growth. These same properties also help control dandruff. Onion juice stimulates your scalp and improves the circulation of blood, resulting in its follicles that are well-nourished."
▶ OVERALL BENEFITS: Reduced hair fall by huge margins & no dandruff at all. This implies more hair volume and new hair growth.
Again, as i always say. Be proactive and research well before ordering from any seller to avoid fakes. Check seller ratings, Amazon fulfilled tag, etc.
Not every seller here is there to dupe you. They too source material from retailers and wholesalers.
And if you are unfortunate, contact Amazon with your issue. They may be able to help you out. But since this product is non-returnable due to its nature, be proactive and avoid troubles in the first place.
So far this shampoo is suiting me well. So is highly recommended. But it may not suit everyone due to different hair types, eating habits and other issues. The best thing is to try it out and then decide for yourself.
Don't expect wonders in a day. Give it time and be regular.
I won't suggest any alternative right now, as i didn't find any issue with it. But you may try Wow shampoos as its no parabens no sulfate, apple cider vinegar-based shampoo which can prove helpful. It won't even dry out hairs like herbal shampoos, as apple cider vinegar is a very good natural conditioner. Keep costs in mind.
→ If you are looking for a shampoo to cure all your hair problems, you are in the wrong place. This shampoo cant do it all alone. It's just one of means to healthy hair and scalp.
→ It's not an alternative to healthy food, good sleep, and water. Accompany this shampoo with healthy eating habits, good sleep of at least 6 hours, and plenty of water.
1. Mild shampoo , can be used for daily hair wash.
2. Has no chemicals .
3. Helps somewhat to reduce hair fall and dandruff.
Me like many other customers rely on other people’s reveiw . I bought this shampoo by looking at reviews only . Thanks fellow customers. This was of great use.
Hair becomes soft after use, Can be trie9 Once...
I've started using it, almost 1 week.
I bought because it's Ayurvedic!
The packaging was safe with ample air bags so as to avoid damage.
The Shampoo was brand new only 3 weeks old manufacturing, as compared to year old ones in local shops.
About the Shampoo itself - even though no research supports the positives of bhringraj but I still wanted to give it a go. have been using for almost 2 weeks now. In conjunction with indulekha oil it is working as advertised, the hair fall has not much reduced as the advised usage is for 4 months. I will update the review after 4 months of usage.