Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
Inner Peace: How to Be Calmly Active and Actively Calm Hardcover – 25 February 2008
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Paramahansa Yogananda is an Indian yogi and guru whose best-selling spiritual classic Autobiography of a Yogi, has introduced millions of readers to the perennial wisdom of the East. He is now widely recognized as the Father of Yoga in the West. He founded Yogoda Satsanga Society of India in 1917, in Ranchi, and Self-Realization Fellowship in Los Angeles in 1920 for the dissemination of Kriya Yoga. His other works include God Talks with Arjuna: The Bhagavad Gita, The Second Coming of Christ: The Resurrection of the Christ Within You, THe Law of Success, How You Can Talk with God, Man's Eternal Quest, The Divine Romance, Inner Peace etc. All available on Amazon.in
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Hardcover : 136 pages
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Item Weight : 220 g
- Publisher : YOGADA SATSANGA SOCIETY OF INDIA (25 February 2008)
- Language: : English
- ISBN-13 : 978-8189955106
- ISBN-10 : 8189955101
- Best Sellers Rank: #13,905 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are many insipiring passages in this small booklet, where He gives us many practical ways to achieve inner peace. He insists, “Never let anyone rob you of your peace; and do not steal away the peace of others by your verbal misbehavior....” and “Keep a secret chamber of silence within yourself, where you will not let moods, trials, battles, or inharmony enter. Keep out all hatred, revengefulness, and desires. In this chamber of peace God will visit you.” Elsewhere He states, “The test of man’s wisdom is his equanimity. Little stones that are pelted into the lake of consciousness should not throw the whole lake into commotion” and “the best way to live is to take life as a cosmic game, with its inevitable contrasts of defeat and victory. Enjoy the challenges as you would in a sport, no matter whether at the moment you are victorious or vanquished.”
A book to be ready again and again and practiced till we experience the Peace that passeth the understanding.
Great to gift to someone who is going through a tough patch and is troubled. Must read book .....when in trouble and also when at peace.