- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (30 June 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0143447971
- ISBN-13: 978-0143447979
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #39,828 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
Instant Word Power Paperback – 30 Jun 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Prime Savings For Prime Members: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Norman Lewis, an English professor at Rio Hondo College in Whittier, California, is the author of more than twenty-five books on reading, spelling, grammar, and vocabulary, including the bestselling Word Power Made Easy, Instant Word Power and Thirty Days to Better English (all three available in Penguin), and the classic Thirty Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary (with Wilfred Funk) and How to Read Better & Faster.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
13 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, the So it is somewhere about the lower-intermediate level, I'd say for teenagers perhaps. Nonetheless, I was just someone looking for new books that can help me add words to my friends list, since I wrote GRE and was looking to further extend my vocabulary (like, make it a nice little habit) while preparing for TOEFL. So, If you are, by any chance, preparing for either and unless your vocab needs to start from words like 'manage', 'completely', 'resent', etc., you may want to think again. It may have a few advanced level words and it may surprise you, but for someone who has already completed "Word Power Made Easy" - By the very same Norman Lewis, does not need this one.
Since I took a cursory look through all the sessions and figured there wasn't much for me to learn from this book, I can't say how much it can help someone who actually completes it.