FEDUS Cpu Fan I3-550 Lga775
- Item Weight: 168 g
- Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 10.9 x 8.1 cm
- Cpu Fan I3-550
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The product is a Intel Cpu Fan I3-550 Lga775. The weight of the product is 168 gm.
Compare with similar items
Zebronics CPU Cooling Fan For Socket LGA 775 Cooler (Black)
Terabyte CPU Heat-Sink Cooling Fan (Black)
Intel CPU Cooler for LGA1150 1155 1156 OEM Intel E97378-001
Antec A30 CPU Cooler with Straight Touch Copper Heat Pipes Compatible with Intel and AMD
Zebronics A33 775CPU Fan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||100.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DIGIFLOOR||TMG ASSOCIATES||ONLINE SHOP 24||Computer worlz||Official Digital Vengeance||TMG ASSOCIATES|
|Item Weight||—||—||—||249 grams||300 grams||240 grams|
|Model Number||FE-876875||socket 775||Terabyte CPU Fan||E97378-001||A30||A33 CPU FAN for LGA 775|
Review this product
24 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Out of anger i simply pulled it out with brute force only to know the connected wires are even flimsy (er) oof
The photo is the remains of it, please do a favour for yourself. put a little extra money or go buy it in a local store instead of throwing your hard earned money to bin
The fan is very cheep compared to my old one, very bad quality plastic