- Product Dimensions: 18 x 8 x 5 cm ; 18.1 g
- Item part number: 101
- ASIN: B07JCKYCJ1
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 11 October 2018
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #31 in Amazon Launchpad (See Top 100 in Amazon Launchpad)
Pay on Delivery eligible
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN DAYS - With these glasses, you’ll start to notice better screen viewing and greater clarity after just a few days of wearing them
- NO MORE TIRED EYES - Reduce eye strain, eye fatigue and sensitivity to light during long computer sessions. Allow your eyes to blink and function naturally. Great for office workers or anyone who has to look at a screen all day. Designed for all day comfort with a durable yet flexible and super lightweight frame. Whether you’re catching up on emails after a long day at work, or burning the midnight oil to finish a project - protect your eyes from excessive levels of blue light
- WORKS WITH ALL SCREEN TYPES - The average Indian now spends over 7 hours a day looking at a screen. Whether it’s laptops, desktops, tablets or smartphones - our glasses help reduce harmful blue light that can causes eye issues and prevent ideal levels of sleep. Also effective against sensitivity to fluorescent lights
- IMPROVED VIEWING EXPERIENCE - We’re so confident that our glasses will give you better screen viewing because we offer you the best in class pair of lenses.
- INTERNATIONAL LAB TESTED- Our glasses are ISO 8980-3:2013 Certified by QIMA.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Blue Light Blocking Glasses for the Digital Generation
Intellilens is the leading brand of zero-powered computer glasses that block harmful blue-light displayed by digital devices. On average, people spend 10+ hours a day staring at digital screens. Yet traditional glasses are only designed for reading books, not computers. Intellilens glasses provide stylish protection so you can enjoy less eye strain.
The Right Technology
If you’re familiar with computer glasses then you know others can be yellow with low transparency. Not a good look. Intellilens is engineered to be virtually clear while delivering unparalleled protection and eye comfort.
Why filter out blue light?
The blue light emitted by screens reaches deeper into the eye and its cumulative effect can cause damage to the retina. Heavy exposure to blue light can cause symptoms of eyestrain, eye fatigue, migraines, and dry eyes.
Harmful Blue-Light Filter
A naturally occurring pigment is baked into our lenses to filter blue UV light.
The anti-glare coating eliminates reflection on the lens surface, improving vision clarity.
A protective layer helps to protect your glasses from the elements, and all the drops and falls.
Computer Glasses: Designed with your eyes in mind
Digital Eye Strain
If you’re like us, you spend several hours a day in front of a computer screen or digital device. The problem is that our eyes are not designed to be exposed to blue light emitted by computer screens, phones, and television constantly. This strong blue light causes eye fatigue, dry eyes, blurred vision, headaches - symptoms of digital eye strain.
At night, blue light disrupts our circadian rhythm, the natural release of hormones (melatonin). The blue light tricks our brain into believing that it is day-time, which makes falling asleep more difficult and lowers our sleep quality.
Blue light impedes the brain production of melatonin, resulting in sleep disorders.
Digital eye strain negatively affects the output, and can lead to less productivity.
Blue wavelengths can provoke headaches, sore eyes and blurred vision.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Design : 9/10
Comfort : 9/10
Quality : 10/10
They really work! I can see them reflecting the harmful blue light back out and looking at a screen is noticeably less harsh. My eyes feel so much healthier and more focused. I'm seriously blown away by how much of a help these have been. Great job Intellilens.
Now reviewing the glasses the frame have a slick and stylish look but not at all durable. If you drop it accidentally, there is a fair chance it might break so you handle it with extra care. The lens is colourless and gives greenish, bluish and violet reflection so it definitely has uv coating but the cut down of uv light or blue light in particular is very minimal. I didnt feel that much relief when using it for prolonged period infront of the smartphone. Also the first time i tried on the lens, i felt a bad irritable headache. It also happened every successive time i tried so i had to remove the glasses time and again. Further the lens is not hydrophobic or Oleo phobic plus gets smudged easily if put fingers on it. You clean it every time. There were lot more cons than pros so i had to return the lens.
The product: The lenses have a watermark "SIGMA BLU" on them and can be seen when comes in contact with water vapor. They have a purple-blue-green coating. They are transparent, 0 power and can see through them without any kind of distortions. Like all other plastic lenses they get dirty easily, needs to be cleaned very often. The cleaning cloth provided is not a microfiber cloth (feels more like synthetic fabric), so it does not help in cleaning the lenses properly. The frame received is very different from the one in photograph (a black and blue combination), does not have spring action, is a very thin one and bendable but it is lightweight. What is good about this is it looks classic when worn and being lightweight you don't have trouble wearing for a long time. When looking at screens it does the job ok. The case provided is just ok- does not have a good finish and has sharp edges. It holds the glasses as it is supposed to. The management screwdriver provided as an addon is helpful as well. Been using it about a month, hence cannot comment on durability of any of the items mentioned above.
Overall a mixed feeling about the product received.
Still doubt the product's authenticity.