|Color||Itouch plus Blue 3D Pen with 20 in 1 pla (5m)|
|Package Dimensions||70 x 24 x 14 cm; 350 Grams|
|Item Part Number||Itouch plus Blue 3D Pen (20 in 1) 5 m|
|Manufacturer||World of lilliputs|
|Country of Origin||China|
Itouch plus 3D Pen with 20 in1 pla (5m) for art & Craft, education and designning
|You Save:||₹ 601.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ITouch plus 3D Pen
- ITouch plus 3D Pen is Easy to operate and safe to use — the filament is heated, squeezed and cooled by the pen body. Create custom 3D objects without clogging and smooth graffiti. Freely switch the filament type. The patented nozzle and thermal design prevent burns. It automatically shuts down after 5 minutes of inactivity
- A beautiful gift for children and adults — the ITouch plus 3D print pen is the perfect gift for children. It helps to improve their spatial thinking skills and encourage their creative imagination. Create quality time and a colorful world for the family
- The unique consumable formula design — PLA filament and printing pen design ensure a better three-dimensional painting effect ，non-toxic, and kid-safe option
- Indian brand with Indian aesthetics – The scientific program logic sets the non-blocking nozzle for smooth printing. Reliable, easy to use, safe
- 3D Pen Combo – Here you will get best combo of 3D Pen with refills. Itouch plus 3D Pen with 3 PCS of PLA Filament 5 meter each.
- The ITouch plus 3d Pen combo consist of:- ITouch plus pen (1 Pc), USB Charger (1 Pc), Adapter(1 Pc), Manual (1 Pc), Tracing Plastic sheet with 2 pcs of stencil . showing the various aspects of Indian symbols like Taj Mahal, Peacock and etc. to start with, Pen Holder (1 Pc), Cleaning Cloth (1 Pc), 3 Pcs of 5mtr each Pla Filament and loads of good memories.
Some of the common uses of 3D pens are as follows:
- Beautifying Objects: Once the 3D objects get created, they could have some voids, flaws or deformities on their outer surface. You can use this 3D pens to fill the voids of these 3D objects and offer them a better outer finish.
- Creating Outlines: This 3D pens can be used to create outlines for the objects that you need to 3D print.
- Creating Designs: You can enhance the appearance of your 3D objects by creating beautiful designs over it with the help of a 3D pen.
- Joining 3D Printed Objects: ITouch plus 3D pens can act as a glue gun and offer better performance than a normal glue gun to join two 3D printed objects.
- Printing Miniature Objects: 3D pens can also be used to print small objects, but this needs an immense expertise.
Use the USB cable provided to connect to a DC5V 2A power source. Press the Power button to turn on. When the light turns Blue it means the pen is ready to use. Insert your 3D Pen Filament and press and hold the Print button until you feel the filament being gently guided into the Pen. The filament is fully loaded when you see the filament appear from the end of the nozzle. You are then ready to start creating your amazing 3D models! You can speed up or slow down the extrusion .
The blue-and-black, glossy Itouch plus 3D Pen measures 1.9 by 1.4 by 7.1 inches. It is larger and curvier and it feels less like a pen. When it’s in use, you hold it near the front end, angled downward, with the middle resting between thumb and index finger.
Pen With Holder
In addition to the pen itself, the Itouch plus 3D Pen kit comes with a holder in which the pen can rest when not in use. That puts the extruder facing downward and out of danger of accidentally burning someone.
Also included is a power plug, which is attached to a cable ending in a USB Type-A connector that fits a cell-phone or similar charging block a power bank, or a computer. Last, the Itouch plus 3D Pen includes Three 5-meter starter packs of PLA filament.
Drawing on a Screen, on Paper, or in the Air
With the Itouch plus 3D pen, you can even draw in three dimensions. To do that, you set the pen at its slowest extrusion speed, draw a small circle on a surface to act as a base, and then slowly bring the pen upward, keeping the filament taut, and it will harden even as you draw. In this manner, you can connect elements, draw spirals, and more. You can also make a three-dimensional object by creating two-dimensional objects (say, the sides of a building) and then “welding” them together by extruding hot plastic along the seam while keeping it at the proper angle.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By divnoor on 5 April 2019
By Yogendra k varma on 21 September 2020