JBL Bar 2.0 Wireless Soundbar with Built-in Dual Bass Port (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
Save Extra with 2 offers
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
- Exchange Offer : Enter pincode for best buyback price
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
JBL Bar 2.0 compact sound bar provides stellar sound for your favorite TV series, movies and music. It is slim, incomparably designed and extremely easy to use. JBL surround sound and double bass ports turn your TV sound into real cinema sound. The JBL Bar 2.0 includes Bluetooth connectivity so that you can stream your favorite music to the speaker, wirelessly. It is easy to set up with multiple connectivity options, Bluetooth, HDMI, Aux cable to connect between your TV and the sound bar. You can control the JBL Bar 2.0 with your existing TV remote control.
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
JBL Surround Sound
Bring movies to life with JBL Surround Sound, without the hassle of any additional wires or speakers.
Wireless Music Streaming with Bluetooth
Stream all your music wirelessly from any mobile device.
Works with your TV Remote Control
This JBL soundbar is designed to work with many of today’s top TV remote controls, so you can use your existing TV remote control for both TV and soundbar.
Easy Connection Setup
With options of HDMI(ARC) Port and Optical Port, connecting your BarStudio to your television is a simple one cable setup. Plug your MP3 loaded USB drive to the Soundbar and music would play automatically once the USB drive is detected.
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
124 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: after using for a while, I can see a consistent issue that repeats every few weeks. Unless I power cycle it, it wouldn't turn on so it seems to go into some sort of a freeze. At the current frequency it is not bothering me too much so I am still leaving 4 stars. I will try to contact their super and see what they have to say.
The built-in speakers and the analog Aux audio output of my 55" TV stopped working, but luckily the optical output is still functional so I have been using the TV with a couple of old desktop speakers connected to it through a toslink to analog RCA converter. This setup worked and the audio quality was good (they were a good quality Yamaha speakers), but they didn't really fit and my wife complained of the clutter and the difficulty to clean. There is also the pain of not being able to control the audio via remote, so I had been researching for a soundbar with the below features and this one is the cheapest with all the features I looked for. Though it was over the budget I had in mind (5k), I got more features than I was looking for so I went for it. Here is what I was looking for:
- Optical input
- Auto on/off
- Remote control
This soundbar not only has the above features, it also comes with couple of additional features that are very useful for me:
- It recognizes my existing TV remote for audio control (volume buttons and mute), so it integrates well into the TV and won't feel like an addon.
- It supports Dolby Digital decoding, so I don't have to switch my TV optical output to PCM mode (unlike for the Optical to analog converter that I was using before).
- Supports bluetooth, so I am able to pair it with Google Home Mini and get a much better sound for playing songs.
I find the sound from this soundbar to be pretty good. Actually, I didn't have high expectations, as I was merely trying to replace the built-in audio from the TV, but these would have been a definite upgrade even otherwise. Audio clarity is good with reasonable bass and it fills my small room well even without having to go to the max.
Here are some gripes for which I reduced one star:
- LED indicator lights don't stay on. I would have liked an option to choose.
- There is no way to tell whether the Surround mode is currently on or off and the manual doesn't say
- When changing modes, the audio pauses for a second which is annoying. However, I plan to leave it in Movie mode with Surround on so this is not a big issue for me.
- I paid 7200 for it, which is a good deal compared to its MRP, but I think it it is still expensive for what it is. The Xiaomi Mi soundbar comes for 5k with a better sounding speakers if one didn't need a remote (and OK with white color).
- Power adapter is a big brick. A smaller adapter would reduce the clutter near the TV and frankly, JBL can afford to provide one at the premium they attached to it. Better yet, they could have built the adapter into the speaker itself.
- Manual clearly says that it should automatically wake up when it senses an audio signal from the last detected connection, but it didn't work for me for Bluetooth (yes, the manual clearly includes BT also). An hour after playing some music from Google Home Mini, I tried to play again and there was no music. Normally, Google Home falls back to built-in speakers, if the BT speaker shuts off, so in this case, the speaker didn't turn off, making Google Home play over BT, but since it is not turning on, the audio was getting lost.
1.Small and impact full
2.Easy to install and use
3.Equalized according to the sound of a TV (SOUND ENHANCEMENT OF A TV ), not to be used as a solely as a sound system
- Made for small rooms
- Has a stereo sound still, front listening is advisable
- Best for general tv viewing, movies, web series, youtube, etc.
4. The material is durable and easy cleaning.
5. Cable management is a plus
6.Comes with a remote that specifies each mode separately.
Probably a better idea to save up and go for something better.
The seller is Amazon fulfilled and now I understand what that means; the seller just fulfilled Amazon's officials demands for that certification.
In summary, unworthy product and not at all trustworthy seller.
However, its bass output is a bit low - that's to be expected, since it doesn't come with a subwoofer. As such, I wouldn't recommend it to music buffs.
I needed something that would connect easily and require minimal troubleshooting, since this was for my parents' place, and this one did the trick.