|Item model number||JBLC100SIUBLK|
|Compatible Devices||Audio Player , Laptop, Mobile, Tablet|
|Additional Features||With microphone|
|Included Components||Headphones, 3 x Ear Tips, Warranty and Safety Card|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Microphone Form Factor||With Microphone|
|Microphone Technology||With microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Has Self Timer||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 3 x 17.5 cm|
JBL C100SI In-Ear Deep Bass Headphones with Mic (Black)
- JBL Signature Sound
- Extra Deep Bass
- One-Button Universal Remote with Mic
- Quick Launch Access to Google Assistant / Siri
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Sleek, Glossy & Ergonomic design
- Lightweight and Comfortable with 3 sizes of ear tips
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
the manufacturer of this product is 3G gold star. and it not have any warranty.
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The new JBL C100SI is a dynamic, ultra-lightweight in-ear headphone. Its powerful 9mm drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from JBL. They’re feather-light for all-day comfort. An in-line microphone with universal remote control lets you talk and manage your calls on Android and iOS devices. Cable length: 1.2m
Compare with similar items
boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Wired Earphones with Super Extra Bass, in-line Mic, Hawk Inspired Design and Perfect Length Cable (Black)
JBL C200SI Super Deep Bass in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Gun Metal)
boAt BassHeads 225 in-Ear Wired Earphones with Super Extra Bass, Metallic Finish, Tangle-Free Cable and Gold Plated Angled Jack (Black)
JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
Mi Earphone Basic with Ultra deep bass and mic (Black)
|Price||₹ 599.00||₹ 399.00||₹ 799.00||₹ 549.00||₹ 469.00||₹ 399.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||5.99 x 2.99 x 17.49 cm||1.19 metres x 0.09 cm x 0.19 cm||5.99 x 2.99 x 17.49 cm||12.39 x 7.19 x 2.59 cm||5.99 x 2.99 x 17.49 cm||1.24 metres x 0.00 cm x 0.00 cm|
|Item Weight||50 grammes||—||18 grammes||18 grammes||13 grammes||14 grammes|
|Microphone Form Factor||With Microphone||Built-In||With Microphone||with microphone||With Microphone||Built-In|
|Model Number||JBLC100SIUBLK||BassHeads 100||C200SI||BassHeads 225||C50HI||YDJC01JY|
|Special Feature||with microphone||In-Ear||JBL Pure Bass; Premium Finish with Ergonomic Design; 1 Button Universal Remote with Mic||Super Extra Bass; Powerful 10mm Drivers; HD Clear Sound; In-Line Microphone; Play/Pause your music; Change your tracks and Ans/end your calls; Passive Noise Isolation; Impedence(Ohm):16 Ohms; Senstivity (db/mW) :98 dB+/-3 dB; Frequency Range(Hz) :20 Hz - 20 KHz; THD 0.3%; Tangle Free Cord :Yes; Additional Features :Construction: Polished Metal (Not Plastic); Noise Isolation: Passive||with microphone||Ultra deep bass in-ear with high quality silicone earbuds; Super Extra Bass, Powerful 10mm Drivers, HD Clear Sound, In-Line Microphone, Play/Pause your music, Change your tracks and Ans/end your calls, Passive Noise Isolation|
From the manufacturer
Features & Benefits
JBL Pure Bass
Experience deepened notes with true JBL level bass response making everyday musical journey more appealing.
Lightweight & Comfortable
With three sizes of ear plugs and an angled fit which makes the earphones more comfortable to be worn for longer hours.
Compatible with Android devices. Activate Google Assistant with a long press and get it going.
Features & Benefits
Premium Metallic Finish
The premium finish pertaining to the color and material used in the product makes it stand out and is sure to turn lot of heads.
One Button Remote Microphone
One button universal remote with noise isolation microphone enables you to answer and manage your calls effortlessly and without any hindrance.
3.5mm Gold Plated Jack
The 3.5mm gold plating on the jack provides an improved lossless connectivity and better data transfer.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
@ There are thousands of reviews for this product, but surprisingly there's hardly any review explaining its performance in long run and comparing this earphones with similar ones available in market.
@ I am using these earphones since last one year and in the meantime I also happen to use JBL C100SI and Sennhesiers CX180, so I would be comparing all these 3 earphones in this review.
@ You get a " L " shaped connector in these earphones, so note that.
I am dividing this review in several subtopics directly stating my user experience and stating which is the Best earphone in that subtopic,
BUILT QUALITY :
● boAt - Flat cables which is tangle free in true sense. Metal housing holds up good, but colour sheds off after 5-6 months. Perfect "L" shaped connector which is apt for using with laptops while resting.
● JBL - Small round cables, shredding off after 7-8 months of moderate usage. Plastic housing doing great so far.
Connector is bent, but not in perfect "L" shape, so its quite pain to use while resting.
● Sennheiser - Small round cables, holding up good after 1 year of rough use. Plastic housing has become slick, as rubber coating on it has shredded off. Perfect "L" shaped connector which is apt for using with laptops while resting.
●● WINNER- boAt 225 ●●
● boAt - comfortable enough when used while in upright position. These are VERY UNCOMFORTABLE when you use them while resting on couch or bed for watching movies or so. Has very long earphone head.
● JBL - Comfortable enough in upright position. Slightly uncomfortable using while resting, as these have offset opening.
● Sennheisers - Comfortable in both the position. These are apt for long duration usage.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
CX180 > boAt 225 > JBL CS100SI
● boAt - tends to distort above 75% level of volume.
● JBL - Crystal clear even at full volume, but has least sound level in all of three.
● Sennheisers - tends to distort above 75% level of volume, but has greater sound level of all.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
SOUND QUALITY ( Bass, mids & lows ) :
I noticed that all of them have almost same Mids & lows, which are strong & Crisp. But bass levels are different.
● boAt - has average bass, I am very disappointed with it, since these earphones are marketed as bassheads.
● JBL - has least bass of all, I felt treble is high in these.
● Sennheisers - ton of bass and when used proper eartips, its just a treat for bass lovers.
●● WINNER - sennheisers cx180 ●●
SOUND QUALITY OVER CALL :
● boAt - I noticed in early few months, quality over call was great, but started to deplete after 5-6 months. But its still good, not as good as new. Noise cancellation is good and noticeable by person on other side.
● JBL - its quite average and has maintained the quality over a year now.
● Sennheisers - their NO microphone, lol :P
NOTE: boAt & JBL both's mics works with android and iOS perfectly.
●● WINNER - boAt 225 ●●
CUSTOMER CARE :
● boAt : 1 Year warranty. Had no issues till date, so didn't got chance to check it. But some of my friends who ran into issue had mixed experiences.
● JBL : 1 Year warranty. Had issue with one ear piece and was replaced within 2 weeks after contacting nearest service center.
● Sennheisers : 2 Years warranty. I had 2 of these and one pair stopped working after a year and half, was replaced immediately within a week after contacting nearest service center.
NOTE: I first contacted the company via mail with my product details and I was given all the required details for service. I would suggest this to all.
●● WINNER : sennheiser cx180 ●●
All the earphones have 3.5mm connector and works perfectly with both android and iOS devices.
I don't think I need to explain anything else now, since I mentioned all the points of all these earphones. To sum up, I would say boAt 225 are good, if you are going to use the mic alot and not going to use these earphones while resting on couch for watching movies. If you want mic and even want to watch movies resting, then go for JBL CS100SI. But if you want the earphones only for watching the movies and listening to songs like me, then certainly go for Sennheisers cx180.
Hope this review helps you make sound decision.
Two more negatives
1) Does not contain volume control
2) Identifier to distinguish between left and right speaker is not easy to find and read on day to day basis
I have used XB-30EX, XB-55AP, XB-650BT
I just got one issue in all the sony products that they don't last long more than a year.
Even my XB650BT which costed me approx ₹6000 last october(2017), started giving me issues on its right speaker.
So my openion on JBL C100SI is that YOU CAN DEFINITELY PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT..!
The reason for this is because u can't find any difference in SOUND QUALITY/BASS/SOUND CLEARITY between double/tripple time costing any other product than this JBL earphones.
I am using this earphones for more than 4 months and they just sound like my old sony earphones but @ just half the price range.
So i suggest you to choose wisely what you need.
I am trying to connect to the JBL customer care but every time Amazon is providing a number which is not working. The toll free number are always busy of JBL customer service.
So if anyone is interested in buying this earphone don't buy it because the after sale services are really bad and probably the worst compare to other earphone products.
Lastly, if anyone know how to claim the product please kindly share it with me.
Even second purchase it's made in china. Posting image.
Because I have already use earphones like boat headbass100
One more and like sony.. senhensier
But after reading some reviews about this product. I have purchased it from amazon #JBL C100SI is awesome sound effects than other earphone that I have already mention above
I think it suits almost all mobiles
But some mobiles for best sound and beat we must adjust equalizer then it produces awesome sound effects
For both sound and bass .Don't think so..
Go for this beast JBL C100SI
And purchased just for 549 on sale..
It's sound quality is better than Boat 225, which was my previous earphones and a competitor of the JBL's one in this price range. Clear sound, good bass and an overall great experience.
If you want a quality earphones from a trusted brand, go for this one, you won't regret.
PS ~ Amazon was lightning quick with the delivery too.
Top international reviews
Klang und Tragekomfort sind wichtig, doch oft subjektiv, daher will ich daher nicht näher darauf eingehen, für mich ist beides OK.
Was aber nicht erwähnt wird, ist die große Empfindlichkeit gegen Berührungen.
Selbst leichte Bewegungen erzeugen ein unangenehmes dumpfes klopfendes Geräusch in den Kopfhörern, welches diese In-Ears für mich unbrauchbar macht.
Da nützen dann auch positiven Eigenschaften nichts mehr.
Consigliate per chi ha bisogno di cuffie un po' "da battaglia"
Premesso che uso le cuffie tutti i giorni e che le tengo normalmente arrotolate in tasca, il giorno 24/05 (le ho comprate il 13/05) una cuffia ha smesso di funzionare e non funziona più neanche il microfono.
Le cuffie rimangono un buon prodotto, ma sono durate veramente troppo poco
Fazit: Keine Kaufempfehlung, zumindest nicht bei diesem Anbieter.
Das Produkt selbst ist schnell beschrieben, einen Stern für die Verarbeitung und einen für Hoch-und Mitteltöner. Das war es aber auch schon. Die Dinger haben NULL Bass und klingen somit total billig. Schade, ich bin sonst großer JBL Fan. Ich werde sie als Ersatz behalten und mir wieder die sogar günstigeren Panasonic holen, die klingen für unter 10 Euro einfach genial
Ben bilanciate, con bassi che non si 'nascondono' appena si alza un pochino in piu' il volume, queste cuffie risultano molto comode nella calzata.
Arrivano con i soliti gommini intercambiabili per agevolare la comodità quando le si indossano. Nel cavetto è presente il microfono e il piccolo tastino per rispondere.
Per il prezzo e la qualità mi sento di consigliarle.
Das einzige Problem daran ist nun, dass sie mir schon nach zwei Monaten die ersten Macken aufweisen. der rechte Kopfhörer ist mittlerweile deutlich leiser als der linke, was ein unausgeglichenes Gefühl verursacht, wenn man Musik hören will. Es macht schon fast keinen Unterschied mehr, ob man den rechten Kopfhörer drin hat oder nicht.
Ich höre täglich Musik unterwegs und behandle meine Kopfhörer auch niemals schlecht, aber so schnell sind mir Kopfhörer noch nicht kaputt gegangen.
Rifarei l'acquisto, ma do solo 4 stelle per quel filtro che non è efficace.
A malincuore dopo averle perse devo dire che sono stati i primi auricolari che non hanno ceduto in 8 mesi di uso praticamente quotidiano.
Su tutte le cuffie che ho acquistato prima di queste dopo poco tempo cominciava a non sentirsi più audio in una delle membrane,invece queste mi hanno soddisfatto in pieno perché con 10 euro non ci si aspetterebbe niente di speciale ma ho sempre ascoltato un suono di qualità con una notevole distinzione tra alti medi e sopratutto bassi per la fascia di costo.
Migliori anche su auricolari maggiori di 20 euro .
Ho acquistato un altro paio di jbl che arriveranno a breve faccio affidamento su questa marca,sperando mi durino altrettanto.
Leider haben Die Kopfhörer trotz relativ seltener Nutzung nur ein Jahr gehalten und jetzt (vermutlich) einen starken Wackelkontakt. Das ist bei einem Markenprodukt indiskutabel.
Also nur zwei Sterne und keine Kaufempfehlung.