Learn to speak Japanese
Japanese language enrollment is up by 27.5 percent since 2006, making it the sixth most popular language studied on college campuses. Whether studying for school, business, or travel, Japanese For Dummies provides complete coverage of all Japanese language essentials including grammar, usage, and vocabulary.
Complete with free conversational audio tracks online, this handy book offers everything you need to learn the Japanese language to get ahead in class or on a trip to Japan. In no time, you’ll make sense of the language well enough to communicate with native speakers!
- Includes expanded coverage of grammar, verb conjugations, and pronunciations
- Provides a refreshed mini-dictionary with even more essential vocabulary
- Offers useful exercises and practice opportunities
- Helps you learn to speak conversational Japanese with ease
From the Back Cover
- Speak conversational Japanese with ease
- Master basic grammar, vocab, and pronunciations
- Find FREE conversational audio tracks online
Get to know the Japanese language!
There's something special about Japanese language and culture. To get started unlocking the secrets, you don't need to spend hours memorizing vocab or copying out Japanese script. With this book, it's fun and easy to start speaking and reading Japanese! Whether you have your passport in hand for your adventure to Japan or you want to connect with a Japanese-speaking coworker, this book will help you jump into basic conversational Japanese in no time!
- Japanese grammar basics
- Pronunciation guides
- "Talkin' the Talk" dialogues
- Fun games and activities
- Common, real-life phrases
- Beginner mistakes to avoid
- Tips for learning quickly
- Free online audio tracks