- Product Dimensions: 18 x 8 x 7 cm ; 549 g
- Item part number: 500ML
- ASIN: B07JP9SY4G
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 October 2018
- Average Customer Review: 900 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#113 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #18 in Shampoos (Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Jeevanras Mukti Gold Hairwash Combo (500 ml)-Pack of 2
|Price:||+ 66.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 73.00 (24%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Ideal Herbal Shampoo
- Enriched with Amla
- Key Ingredients: Harar, Coconut, Shikakai, Nagarmotha, Brahmi, Neem, Bawachi, Amba, Arjun, Bhringraj, Rose, Jamul chal, Bahera, Belpatra.
- Apply only as per requirement
- Manufactured by Axiom
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Rs.50 Cashback on Airtel Netbanking on purchase of Rs.1000 or more Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ideal Herbal Shampoo for Hairs
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
900 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.Super fast delivery with in 3 days
2.Packing and product quality is great
3.Content seems to be all natural
4.Consistency is good
5.Very cheap than other natural shampoos which contain chemicals
Now i'll try this for 1 month then update the review Hope it will work as expected and reduce hairfall and dandruff
I got to know of this product through one of the videos by 'Fittuber'. Lets be clear - this shampoo is not for everyone - its not our typical wonderful smelling shampoo with lot of foam. Its an Ayurvedic cleaner which is very watery, doesnt have too much foam or a great smell. BUT it gives excellent results. My hair fall is already 1/4th. There's hardly any hairfaill when I wash myhair using this shampoo (I have almost waist length hair). I've recommended this shampoo to so many friends but only those who are really particular about using chemical free products ordered this.
I give this a 5/5.
Wonderful product. and SO cheap :)
1) It's 100% Natural & even foaming agent used is Reetha(28%)
2) WHO Certified
3) Even Awesome Fragrance.
4) Cheapest of all the Shampoo in the market (Only 300Rs for 1 litre of Shampoo 😮😮)
5) Feels Amazing just after first wash
Sorry there are no Cons except that it doesn't produce much foam because it's totally Natural