- Reading level: 6 - 8 years
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Dreamland Publications (2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184516916
- ISBN-13: 978-8184516913
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Customer Reviews: 515 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #798 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 99.00 Delivery charge
Jumbo Activity Book Paperback – 1 January 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
About the Author
Dreamland is a publishing house for children's books in India. All sorts of books catering to the needs and interests of children are published by the Dreamland Publications. The authors of these books are experienced teachers or educationists who have devoted and dedicated themselves to the service of children by producing the best literature for them. The books are designed by the most renowned artists of India and are loved by children, parents and teachers.
From the Publisher
A Great Way to Keep Learning Going
Activity-based learning facilitates a better understanding of the subject by encouraging the child to complete the tasks at hand and instil a sense of confidence in the child.
Enhances Educational Environment
Ideal for both girls & boys each page is easy to follow, introducing suitably challenging activities for your child. Each activity promises to engage young learners with their early lessons in a playful and fun-filled manner.
Enriches Various Skills
The collection of wide range of activities has been designed in such a manner that they will help to enrich various skills and to develop the child’s mind and imagination.
This perfect fun activity book to help kids develop self-confidence and motor skills is printed on very good quality of paper (which is not glossy), supported by bright and colourful images. The binding is perfect for a paperback book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ever since the summer vacation of my 6 year old kid started, equipped with his new ability to read & write ,he expressed a keen interest in getting some activity & GK books so that he can engage himself throughout the sunny day out of boredom. Evenings were surely reserved for outdoor fun.
I tried exploring the local shops but could not find anything impressive. online shopping on the other hand had plethora of options to choose from.
The only thing to be borne in mind was the right age group intended & the content the book. Some books might have the correct age group mentioned but still may lack suitable content.
Since my kid is already drawn to books, facts & figures I had to make sure it was definitely not too easy & thus uninteresting to him.
A lot of information, I had already shown him over the net but a book is a book. Nothing can replace the comfort & effectiveness of a book.
ABOUT THE BOOK:
With a prior pleasant experience with dreamland publications, i found the content of this activity book suitable & hence ordered the same. The book was received quite fast just after three days of ordering.
Allow me to introduce you to the book in a systematic fashion under various heads one could think of.
1. Book Binding :
This book was only available in paperback binding over the site probably to reduce cost & allow access to a greater mass.
The main cover of the book is quite thick and durable which is good. The pages of the book are stitched by thread & the main cover of the book is glued which may come off with rough handling.
No big deal though as the book is meant for short lifetime & the cover can be glued back again.
2. Size :
The book dimensions fare around 11 inches (Height ) by 8.5 inches ( Width ).Thickness is around 8 mm so it’s a pretty jumbo activity book for kids.
With bigger book you can expect bigger font size , bigger pictures & clear visibility.
3. Content & No. of pages :
This book is rated for kids with age group 6+ which was my requirement as well.
The book has in total 96 pages and the content & activities start from the very first page & last up to the very last page.
The book has a printed label of “more than 365 activities” & has following activities:
1. Solving sums & items of various colored objects.
2. Unscrambling English words to form names of creatures places etc.
3. Finding way out of a Maze activity.
4. Coloring pictures,making pictures with connecting dots.
5. Matching objects animals with its name.
6. Finding the odd one out.
7. Finding pieces of missing jigsaw puzzle.
8. Filling missing letters to form a word.
9. Finding differences between two pictures & pattern matching.
Overall the content is quite diverse , colorful & engaging.Most of all suited for kids above 6 or precisely 6 to 8, I suppose.
4. Paper Quality/Durability:
The paper quality offered at the given price is pretty decent & by no means fragile. It may not be as good as hardcover editions bur for a regular book its pretty good and reasonably ok.
5. Real Life Photos / Illustrations:
The book is full of colorful illustrations on each page however no real life snaps are therein the book but then for the given purpose & price of the book it seems adequate.
6. Price :
The book comes with a price of 98 bucks against printed MRP of 170 which is quite a bargain.
As a plus, I would just say it’s a great value for money product which rightfully serves its intended purpose of engaging little kids & keep the interest alive with a variety of activities.
There are a few things that could be improved like paper quality, binding quality & including some real life snaps of animals but then the price would surely go up & the basic purpose of creating a VFM product would be defeated.
FINAL VERDICT :
All in all , I would say I am quite satisfied by the price & diversified content of the book for a 6 to 8 year old kid.Recommended.
-- Books has around 96 color pages .
-- Book quality is good, has thick papers
--Kids enjoy these type of books .Helps to make kid's brains sharp and keep them busy :-)