Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
The Jungle Book (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading) Hardcover – January 1, 1993 Hardcover – 13 December 2016
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The Jungle Book 2016 movie met my expectations at best and in certain areas is an improvement of the 1967 animated film. Once I saw the film, I was dying to find the book literally. I was in so much need of it cuz I enjoy reading books and differentiating them from their film counterparts. I especially love how the books explains what the character's are going through, experiencing, thinking, feeling in such great detail. It's much more creative than in the movies obviously and it is exactly how it is with this book.
The book is pretty big due to the chapters being so short in order for it to be longer. The book's front and back cover looks and feels great. It's pretty much like watching the whole movie from start to finish as you read on. With the exception of a few minor changes added which is what they always do of course. It's a lot of fun especially those like me who love the Jungle Book and are big fans of the new film.
After all I am the antagonist of the Jungle Book aren't I? ;)
High quality product; might benefit from a few blank pages?