- Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Made from Organic Henna and Indigo plants, this coloring kit is a perfectly natural and chemical-free way to color hair a deep, rich, black color at home. Henna nourishes the hair leaving shiny, soft and silky. Henna also balances scalp pH, corrects environmental and pollution damage thereby preventing premature hair fall, graying and dandruff. It's anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties keep the scalp healthy and protected. Indigo powder is a highly pigmented powder that helps in covering greys, volumizes hair strands and helps rebuild hair health and strength. While other hair colorants strip away essential nutrients from strands, Indigo when combined with Henna is a safe and effective method to color hair black without compromising on hair integrity.
From the manufacturer
- Safe and effective for home use
- Imparts rich color and shine
- Adds volume and body
Kama Ayurveda Natural Organic Hair Coloring Kit
Kama Ayurveda’s Powders are natural. We understand that different skin and hair types react differently with a natural product. We recommend that you conduct a skin patch or hair strand safety test before all-over application.
Made from Organic Indigo and Henna plants, these Powders are a perfectly natural and chemical-free way to color hair a deep, rich black, brown, or auburn. Indigo is highly pigmented. It helps with covering greys, rebuilding hair strength, and volume. Must be used with Henna only.
- Iron or stainless steel mixing bowls are apt. Avoid other metals, or plastic. Use spatulas, or your hands, and a pair of gloves is always convenient
- Keep Coconut Oil handy. Apply around your forehead and hairline before coloring; so it is easier to clean up, if your skin stains accidentally
How to Apply
Mix the Henna and Indigo Powders in 2 separate bowls and apply separately per instructions below.
The Henna Blend:
- Soak the Henna Powder in Tea or Coffee Water overnight, to ensure maximum release of the pigment
- The next day, apply the Henna blend first, for 90 – 120 minutes or more, depending on preferred intensity. You may add Yoghurt or Egg for additional conditioning
- Rinse thoroughly with Water only, repeating as many times as you intuitively need, and dry. Do not use shampoo
The Indigo Blend:
- Soak the Indigo Powder in warm Water overnight, to ensure maximum release of the pigment
- Apply after washing off the Henna blend, for 90 – 120 minutes, or more. The longer you leave this blend on, the darker your hair will be
- On the next day, apply the paste on clean, product-free hair for 60 – 90 minutes, depending on preferred intensity
- Wash thoroughly with Water and shampoo. Or, rinse with Water only, and use shampoo the following day, to let the color settle into your strands.
Review this product
71 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Henna can be a lil bit drying so try to keep hair moisturized. Only bad thing is the smell of indigo. But can tolerate that for such amazing results.
- Bearable smell (I personally hate the smell of hina, this one had almost no traces of that smell)
- Didn't stay for long. Its impact was at its peak for less than a week
- Left my scalp a little itchy (this could be just to my skin. May be it will suit others)
More then everything else, m happy that there is no more chemicals in my scalp.
But with recent reports of most Cosmetic products sold online being fake; next time i need a Kama product i would prefer going to a Kama boutique instead,as there is no difference in pricing.
Hoping, though, that what I got is an original