- Receive 1 Benefit Item free when you purchase ₹ 1500 or more of Qualifying Items offered by Cloudtail India. Here's how
Pay on Delivery eligible
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Made from Organic Indigo plants, this powder is a perfectly natural and chemical-free way to color hair a deep, rich, black color when used with Henna powder. Indigo powder is a highly pigmented powder that helps in covering greys, volumizes hair strands and helps rebuild hair health and strength. While other hair colorant strip away essential nutrients from strands, Indigo when combined with Henna is a safe and effective method to color hair black without compromising on hair integrity. Must be used with Henna powder only.
From the manufacturer
- Safe and effective for home use
- Imparts rich colour and shine
- Adds volume and body
- Protects from damage and pollution
Kama Ayurveda Organic Indigo Powder
Kama Ayurveda’s Indigo Powder is natural. We understand that different skin and hair types react differently with a natural product. We recommend that you conduct a skin patch or hair strand safety test before all-over application.
Organic Indigo Powder is a perfectly natural and chemical-free way to colour hair a deep, rich, black, brown, or auburn, when used with Henna Powder. Indigo is highly pigmented. It helps with covering greys, rebuilding hair strength, and volume. Must be used with Henna only.
Used to give colour to the hair. It detangles hair, making it thicker, more manageable and lustrous.
- Mix the Indigo Powder in warm water to prepare a paste
- Apply on your hair, with gloves if using your hands, or a spatula
- Leave on for 45 minutes, or more, depending on preferred intensity
- Rinse thoroughly, and wash your hair with a cleansing shampoo
How to Apply
Prime your hair with a Henna Mix, before applying the Indigo.
- Iron or stainless steel mixing bowls are apt. Avoid other metals, or plastic. Use spatulas, or your hands, and a pair of gloves is always convenient
- Keep coconut oil handy. Apply around your forehead and hairline before coloring; so it is easier to clean up, if your skin stains accidentally
Pre-Indigo Henna Mix
- Soak the henna powder in tea or coffee water overnight. Add only a dash of Lemon Juice if you wish, as excessive amounts may dry out and weaken your hair. You may add Yoghurt or Egg for additional conditioning
- On the next day, apply the paste on clean, product-free hair for 90 minutes, depending on preferred intensity
- Rinse well only with Water, repeating as many times as you intuitively need. Do not use shampoo
- You can use shampoo per usual, on your next shampoo day
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?