Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹91.43 Delivery charge
52% positive over last 12 months
FREE Delivery. Details
88% positive over last 12 months
+ ₹62.35 Delivery charge
73% positive over last 12 months
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Authors
Kanji De Manga Volume 5: The Comic Book That Teaches You How To Read And Write Japanese! Paperback – 7 August 2007
Save Extra with 3 offers
10 days Replacement
|Replacement Reason||Replacement Period||Replacement Policy|
| Defective, |
Wrong and Missing Item,
|10 days from delivery||Replacement|
Enhance your purchase
- The llustrated Kanji de Manga series continues with an all-newselection of 80 kanji geared toward intermediate learners of the language. Uponcompletion of this and the previous four volumes, students will have learned atotal of 400 kanji, enough to prepare them for the advanced levels of theofficial Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 500 on IDBI Bank Card Trxns. Min purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
The four Kanji de Manga volumes teach 320 of the more complex Chinese-based kanji characters, of which some 2100 are used in standard Japanese. These books teach kanji only through the kana. This may be a good discipline, but most English-speaking readers would have greatly appreciated Romanizations, too, even if relegated to a back section in place of practice pages. There's no Romanized index or glossary, either. Not a priority purchase.
Japanese Sound FX! is likely to be the most useful of these books, with Romanizations, cultural explanations, and illustrations for many of those untranslated sound effects sprinkled tantalizingly throughout manga. This last is recommended for libraries where manga is popular. --Library Journal
About the Author
CHIHIRO HATTORI has been the featured artist in all nine volumes of the Kana de Manga/Kanji de Manga series, and she also illustrated Manga University's Manga Cookbook. Chihiro, her husband and their son live in Yokohama, where they enjoy fine food, fast cars and high fashion.
- Publisher : Japanime; Bilingual edition (7 August 2007)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 144 pages
- ISBN-10 : 4921205108
- ISBN-13 : 978-4921205102
- Item Weight : 159 g
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 0.64 x 17.78 cm
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top review from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have the whole series - it is accurate - I drew all the different symbols, but I am certainly not fluently able to read an write Japanese by any stretch - you have to want it!