- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 10 cm ; 349 g
- Item part number: 1000531381
- ASIN: B01KZ8MOBE
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 August 2016
- Customer Reviews: 22 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#790 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #2 in Nail Polish Remover
Kara Wipes Nail Polish Remover, Lemon (30 Pulls)
|List Price:||₹ 100.00|
|Price:||& FREE Shipping on orders over ₹ 499.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 17.00 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Each wipe contains an acetone free formulation for effective removal of nail polish, even of the darkest shade
- All our wipes are dermatologically tested, are acetone free, toluene free and paraben free
- Also enriched with skin nourishing vitamin e, it helps in keeping your nails nourished and moisturized at all times all wipes come with a delightful fruity fragrance, which comes out pleasantly post usage
This item is non-returnable due to hygiene or consumable nature of the product. If you receive a damaged/defective/different item, we will refund or replace it. For more information click here
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Kara wipes nail polish remover 30p - lime
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
22 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sadly, the remover is too oily for my liking and gets messier than others. I think I will stick to my more traditional removers in a bottle. I was seriously put off by the delivery charge on this product. With that included, it was definitely not worth it.