- 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit Card and Credit EMI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 25% back* with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
Kawach Mask by IIT DELHI Start-up, Reusable and Washable protective face masks with 99% Filtration Efficiency (Blue & Grey - Pack of 10)
|Price:||(₹ 39.90 / count) FREE Delivery on first order. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 200.00 (33%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Size||Pack of 10|
|Brand||E - Tex Kawach|
|Item Weight||350 Grams|
About this item
- Multi-layer protection against Pollutants, Dust, Bacteria, Spore, Smog, Allergen and other particles with 98% Filtration protection against 3 µm (micron) and 90% against 0.3 µm (micron)
- Washable, Reusable, Ultra-soft fibrous lightweight material (less than 15 g)
- 3D fit as par with N95, Adjustable & universal fit with maximum face covering for protection,Comfortable inner knit layer for improved compliance. Soft elastic earloop for extra comfort
- E-Tex Healthcare PVT LTD. is the authorized seller of the certified Kawach mask. We have made a consistent effort to make the colours and finishes similar to the image of the products you see on screen.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||E - Tex Kawach|
|Included Components||10 Reusable Masks|
|Item Weight||350 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||KWCH-BLACK PO10|
|Number of Items||10|
|Part Number||KWCH-BLACK PO10|
|Size||Pack of 10|
|Special Features||Multi Layer|
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 8.3 x 16 cm; 350 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Kawach
- ASIN : B08944XVZR
- Item part number : KWCH-BLACK PO10
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Unisex
- Manufacturer : Kawach, Kawach
- Item Weight : 350 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 10 x 8.3 x 16 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 10.00 count
- Included Components : 10 Reusable Masks
- Generic Name : Washable protective face masks
- Best Sellers Rank: #250 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
The mask has 3 layers. Layer-1 (inner layer) - ultrasoft cotton fiber, knit mesh, fine guage bio-washed fabric for anti-allergic, comfortable and extra filtration, Layer-2 (middle filter layer) – melt-blown/spun bond technology for ultra-high filtration greater than 98% at 3micron, Layer-3 (outer layer)- lightweight knit mesh for first layer protection from large particles and splash. Is mask Reusable and Washable? Yes. You can wash and reuse Kawach.Recommended washing after 3-5 days. IS Kawach certified? Yes, Filtration layer of raw material provided by our trusted vendor is tested and approved by government of India labs (SITRA); When do i need to change my Kawach? When you start having issues in breathing, while wearing the mask, it's time to change . How to take care of Kawach ? Following are washing instructions for Kawach reuse: a) Hand wash in luke warm water (30-40 degree) b) Do not use bleach c) Line Dry d) Do not squeeze or rinse e) No Steam Press; Iron at less than 60 Degree How long can use Kawach? If all instructions are properly followed, your Kawach should last easily for a month.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
२) ear loops are tight and uncomfortable .
३) grey colour masks are smaller in size ,like size S ,may be used for kids .
3 star only for IIT Delhi startup .quality of masks is to be improved.
#It's loose, not fit. Air will enter from corner. Can't be N95.
#It made of cloth ( biodegradable and reusable after washing) poor quality
# very thin and soft
# Filtration layer is tested and approved by government of India labs (SITRA) for 98% Bacterial filtration efficiency (ASTM F 2101)
Fabric physical properties have been tested and verified as per ASTM standards from the experts from the Department of Textile and Fiber Engineering, IIT Delhi
Testing standards may not match. I doubt
The masks had a very strong smell of new fabric chemicals - impossible to use without washing. If the number of washes is limited (can't find that clarity in descriptions or question answers), then the first wash goes waste because of the smell. On washing, the 3 layers get a bit separated / mismatched, but can be easily smoothed out by hand.
The fabric feels thick to wear initially, and can get sweaty in hot weather, but then it gets comfortable. The fabric outer is like soft hosiery material. No issues with breath / suffocation / talking. The mask fits beneath the chin - the overall cupping of the nose and mouth is very good. It will not slip or shift on its own once worn securely.
Not sure if it can be compared with N95, since it feels like more of a fabric mask in a nice cutout shape. Can't comment on the inner layer since it is not visible, and I guess that layer is what does the filtering.
The product description should have more detail about the number of washes possible, and the frequency of washing required.
Overall, finding it a good alternative to the flat shape surgical masks. Satisfied.
Edited after use: It still holds good after many washes - I doubt anything different after washing. At most, the fabric and elastic will start thinning out - one can stop using it when it feels like "not adequate coverage". We are satisfied - can wash it after every use - even in washing machine - and it is convenient. With the spares, it gets even more convenient to wash them and use a clean washed one every time. Overall it is very good as a fabric mask - but don't compare with anything more "technical" in nature.
Other than the fabric softness there is no difference from masks available in shops around 20-30 a piece.
But there is no nose clip which leaves gap allowing air to move in or out freely without going through the fabric without any kind of filtration.
There is a weird smell inside the mask.
The material is soft but is not big enough to cover from ear to ear. Barely it covers the full nose and mouth for an adult. The packaging is also confusing. Amazon it says reusable and washable but on the package it says use upto 80 hrs. When you receive it it has a rubbery balloon like smell, so I washed all of them before using it. Nowhere in the package it's written it's sanitized nor wash before use. So I am not happy with the purchase. I would still go for a handkerchief instead of this mask.