Kayos Botanicals Pure Flaxseed Hair Gel For Curly Hair, 300 ml
|Price:||FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 200.00 (29%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 100% natural hand made - made with pure flaxseeds and castor oil this handmade gel will relieve the burden of making daily flaxseeds gel at home
- Long lasting defined curls - this pure flaxseed hair gel will help you maintain your curly hair looks (wet and shiny look) throughout the day
- No harmful chemicals - made with pure essential oils this hair gel is free from sulfates (sls), parabens or any other harmful chemicals which may damage your hair
- Moisturizer & hair growth - this natural hair gel with flax seeds help you moisturize your hair with no crunch or fizzy hair. With naturals vitamin e it also helps promote hair growth while styling your hair to perfection
- Highest quality standards - our pure flaxseeds gel is manufactured in India in a gimp certified lab and takes pride in the make India movement. All our products are observing highest quality checks from formulation to packaging before delivering to you.; Target audience: unisex
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Rs.50 Cashback on Airtel Netbanking on purchase of Rs.1000 or more Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Safety Information:For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Legal Disclaimer:For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
This curly hair gel will elongate and define your curls, no matter what your hair type or curl type, and give you that "Wet curly look" while your hair is dry.; this natural flaxseeds gel is meat for curls, coil and wavy hair.; our pure flaxseeds gel is enriched with flaxseeds and castor oil and provides the natural source of vitamin e. Flaxseeds offer natural remedy for hair regrowth and helps keep them strong, shiny and without any crunch, frizz or flakes.; directions:1. First cleans and deep condition hair.2. Detangle and section hair during conditioning phase.3. On clean and wet hair, start applying small amounts of gel from root to tip.; tip: use fingers to distribute gel and allow the hair to clump and curl properly. Avoid combs or brushes while applying.4. Once you've applied to all sections, use a small towel to gently wipe through over saturated sections if you've applied too much. Do not leave clumps of products in hair. Ingredients: aqua, flaxseeds oil, castor oil, vitamin e, glycerin, xanthum gum, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, bht, gum agar, japanese orange oil.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
121 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has zero hold, ZERO hold. My waves have lost a lot of definition since using this, and have clumped weirdly, making my hair look like dreadlocks. My hair is still really dry and frizzy despite looking shiny, but the shine is more like a "coated in oil" kind of shine rather than a natural, healthy shine. Its weighed my hair down terribly, and I can't bring myself to finish the bottle at all.
However, there are some good points to this. It has absolutely zero cast and acts more like a creme gel than a gel per say. So it may actually work for those people who dislike the cast that gels give. Also, it has castor oil as the third ingredient, which I suspect really weighed my hair down and caused even more frizz. But, if your hair is really high porosity and loves castor oil, this might actually work for you.
I feel like this gel won't suit fine, thin and wavy haired people at all, as well as low porosity hair. It just sits on top. However, the idea is in the right direction.
If the gel had a little less castor oil or if it even was entirely removed, I feel like it might have a bit more hold. Perhaps a different version of this hair gel replacing castor oil with another lighter oil like argan oil? Perhaps a little more hold? I'm sure that version of the gel will explode in the CG community as an affordable gel in high quantity.
But at the moment, I won't buy this again. I'll stick to my Arata Hair Gel, but I have hope that the company is listening to the needs of the curly girl community.
Should you buy this gel?
If your hair is highly porous, thick, coarse and resistant to buildup, and if you've got a texture beyond 3A, I'm sure you can grow to like this gel. It won't suit people with wavy hair, medium to low porosity hair, fine and thin hair prone to buildup.
I experience no frizz while using this product, even on day 2 and 3 I refreshed my hair and still experienced great curls with no flakes or build up.
The best part is because of all the natural ingredients I can use this gel for my curls almost daily. FANTASTIC PRODUCT
I love that this product is made in India and is free from sulphates, parabens and silicones (enemies of curly hair) The product is value for money. I highly recommend this.
- The quantity and price of this product is appropriate. It give full value for money
- it has great fruity fragrance.
- It helps you moisturise curly hair and thus gives you a natural look.
- It could hold my curls very well for atleast 48 hours.
- Hold is not like a hair gel which is good because it moisturizes and give a natural look rather than a sticky look.
Benefits .. Prevents frizz by forming a protective layer over curl clumps
Helps curls to clump together
Protects curls by forming a cast around curl clumps till they are dry
Defines curls and keeps them from opening up through the day