Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG 12mm 20mm and 36mm Tubes for Nikon AF Digital and Film Cameras - AEXRUBEDGN
- Product Type: Extension Tubes
- This product is imported from USA - It is a 100% genuine product
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Kenko Teleplus DG AF Extension Tube 36+20+12 for Canon EOS
Kenko Auto Ext Tube Set Nikon A-EXTUBEDG-N
HIFFIN Macro Extension Tube Ring Kit Set Compatible for Canon Cameras 40D 5D 7D 600D 650D
|Price||₹ 15,990.00||₹ 14,990.00||₹ 15,990.00||₹ 880.00|
|Sold By||FotoCart dot in||FotoCart dot in||FotoCart dot in||Master Digital|
|Model Number||2042||KE-NAHDAFF||089997||EXT TUBE CANON IMP|
Kenko Auto Extension Tubes are a set of practical attachments that fits between the camera’s body and the lenses. These tubes can be equipped with your camera to frame the shot in which you want to achieve macro level photography. This 3-Piece DG automatic extension tube set is designed for use with Nikon digital SLR cameras and lenses ranging from macro to semi-telephoto.
Turn Rectangular Lens into Macro Lens
The Kenko extension tube set can conveniently turn your regular rectangular lens into a macro lens. It is compatible with Nikon F mount camera. It can easily be attached right onto the camera’s body.
Set of 3 Extension Rings
The extension tube set includes 3 rings of 12 mm, 20 mm and 36 mm respectively. They can be used individually or together to achieve longer focal length and minimise the focussing distance.
Experience macro photography without the need of any special lenses. The Kenko extension tube set can be used any time you want to capture images with impressive magnification.
The working principle of this extension tube set is simple and sophisticated. It works by stacking tubes of varying sizes together to gain more magnification power and moves the lens farther than the image plane.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
AutoFocus worked fine and adjusts well.
- side : Needs a lot of light source, as it extends the lens from the camera body.
One needs to keep changing the series according to the distance of the subject.
Gives selective focus at most times.
product is overrated, better go for any dedicated macro lens eg LAOWA 60mm or 25mm. color aberration too much at highest mode.
work with all nikon lens.
manual foucs only give better results
Top reviews from other countries
Yes, a dedicated macro lens does add some more functionality and compatibility with subjects, but these extension tubes when used with a zoom lens actually still produced some really good results for me. By no means am I going to ditch these now I have a macro lens - they'll be a useful backup and additional toy for me to experiment with.
Very good build quality, it seems, and nice and easy to use. I would recommend these to anyone.
Watched several you tube videos too to see them in action and have to say that I have them on the back of my lens most days when as Ive recently become addicted to macro!
Ive only used them with my 50mm f1.4 prime but i've got some lovely shots.
The are easy to use, nice, slick and sturdy and the automatic focus works well.
Macro is a whole different type of photography, it allows you to see the world in a different light! ENJOY!