Save upto 10% on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once a month to once every 6 months.
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Kerala Ayurveda Amruthotharam Kwath 200 Ml
|You Save:||₹7.00 (7%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 3 offers
|Specific Uses For Product||Digestion, Bloating|
|Product Benefits||Digestive Health, Flatulence relief, Detoxifying|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Net Quantity||200.0 millilitre|
|Item Weight||232 Grams|
About this item
- Quantity: 200 ml; Item Form: Kwath; Amruthotharam Kwath contains potent ingredients with carminative properties that are broadly used in Ayurveda medication for digestion issues and help alleviate pain caused due to bloating and flatulence.
- Amruthotharam Kwath with its antipyretic, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and detoxifying properties ensures a healthy metabolism and prevents the accumulation of harmful toxins in the body.
- Usage: Take 15 ml twice daily diluted with 60 ml boiled and cooled water or as directed by the Physician.
- Target Audience: All Adults
- 100% Herbal and Natural | No added Fragrance or Colour | Chemical & Paraben Free | No Mineral Oil or Petroleum by-products used
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 5.5 x 13.5 cm; 232 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Kerala Ayurveda Ltd.
- ASIN : B07P79DWBG
- Item part number : 46/25D/94
- Country of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Kerala Ayurveda Ltd., Kerala Ayurveda Limited - Athani Post, Aluva, Ernakulam District, Kerala – 683585. Contact No : +91-484-2476301
- Packer : Kerala Ayurveda Limited - Athani Post, Aluva, Ernakulam District, Kerala – 683585. Contact No : +91-484-2476301
- Item Weight : 232 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 5.5 x 5.5 x 13.5 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 200.0 millilitre
- Included Components : Kerala Ayurveda Amruthotharam Kwath 200 Ml
- Generic Name : Kerala Ayurveda Amruthotharam Kwath 200 Ml
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,004 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #903 in Chyawanprash
- Customer Reviews:
Guduchi Tinospora cordifolia St. Dct. 12 g Haritaki Terminalia chebula P. Dct. 8 g Sunthi Zingiber officinale Rz. Dct. 4 g
As directed by the physician.
Amruthotharam Kwath is Carminative, Digestive, Laxative, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-pyretic & Mild Analgesic.