Kerala Ayurveda Natural Handmade Saffron & Honey Soap - Natural Skin Brighter for All(Tridosha) Skin Types - 100 Gm
Not ReturnableThis item is non-returnable due to hygiene/health and personal care/wellness/consumable nature of the product. However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or free replacement as applicable. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Recommended Uses For Product||Moisture|
|Net Content Weight||100 Grams|
|Net Quantity||100 gram|
About this item
- Kerala Ayurveda Saffron and Honey natural handmade soap helps to maintain your natural skin glow; Helps tone the dull and tired skin; Honey being a natural humectant locks your skin's moisture.
- AYURVEDIC SKIN TYPE GUIDE: The 1st step of skincare routine is to know your Ayurvedic skin type. This helps you to use a product that suits your skin. Your ayurvedic skin type, can be Vata, Pitta or Kapha, or sometimes even a combination of these doshas.
- TRIDHOSHIC SKIN TYPE: Tridoshic Type Skin is generally healthy & balanced skin with optimal levels of Vata, Pitta & Kapha doshas. The ingredients of this soap are chosen to compliment the already beautiful skin. They are not too hot, cold, astringent or overly moisturizing and are well-proportioned to suit all skin-types.
- How To Apply: Wet skin with warm water, gently apply the soap to create a lather and rinse clean. Store in a cool, dry place to avoid quick melting of the soap.
- 100% Herbal and Natural Handmade Soap | No added Fragrance or Colour | Made with pure essential oils | No phthalates | No Silicones | No Paraben | Made from 100% vegetable oils | Eco-Friendly | Not Tested on Animals
- Package Dimensions : 6.6 x 6.3 x 0.1 cm; 110 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 November 2019
- Manufacturer : KERALA ayurveda
- ASIN : B081RYQ6D2
- Item part number : F7HSB0412
- Manufacturer : KERALA ayurveda
- Item Weight : 110 g
- Net Quantity : 100 gram
- Customer Reviews:
AYURVEDIC SKIN TYPE GUIDE: The 1st step of skincare routine is to know your Ayurvedic skin type. This helps you to use a product that suits your skin. Your ayurvedic skin type, can be Vata, Pitta or Kapha, or sometimes even a combination of these doshas.
- VATA SKIN TYPE: Vata skin is usually thinner, cold to touch, and have a general tendency towards dryness. Vata skin can be excessively rough and look dull due to buildup of dead skin. This skin-type needs to be well nourished and sufficiently hydrated. For balancing the vata skin, ingredients of our Orange & Ashwagandha soap are selected based on their nurturing & regenerative qualities that help protect the delicate skin
- PITTA SKIN TYPE: Pitta skin is generally soft and most vulnerable to sun damage than other skin types. Pitta skin will have normal thickness, is warm to touch and is generally prone to redness & inflammation. To balance to the fiery nature of Pitta, the ingredients of our Sandal & Turmeric soap are selected based on its cooling, anti-inflammatory, hydrating and calming properties to make the skin radiant
- KAPHA SKIN TYPE: It is generally oily, thick and tends to be a naturally beautiful skin that age slowly. This skin type is usually fully hydrated typically light & cool to touch. Due to the enlarged pores & excess sebum production, Kapha skin is more prone to blackheads, water retention & accumulation of toxins. To clear the pores & maintain the sebum balance, gentle cleansing and exfoliating ingredients of our Neem, Basil & Honey soap are suitably chosen
- TRIDHOSHIC SKIN TYPE:- Tridoshic Type Skin is generally healthy & balanced skin with optimal levels of Vata, Pitta & Kapha doshas. The ingredients of our Saffron & Honey/Oudhwood & Rose soaps are chosen to compliment the already beautiful skin
Hope you found your soap. Namaste!