- Item part number: vari_2
- ASIN: B07K5BVDP2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 February 2019
- Customer Reviews: 12 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,50,297 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #7216 in Men's Casual Shirts
Khoday Williams Men's Poly Silk Fabric Half Sleeves Casual Shirt and Festivals, Regular Fit
|List Price:||₹ 1,599.00|
- Fit Type: Regular Fit
- This silk shirt for men Suitable for: Party, Weddings, Regular Wear, Celebrations, Occasions, Festivals, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Baisakhi, Holi, Raksha Bandhan, Dussehra, Diwali, Navratri, Pooja, Christmas, Onam, Ganesha and Gifting.vailable i
- The silk shirt for men is made From High Quality of Poly Silk Fabric With Latest Technology in India
- Fit Type: Regular Fit. Available in all sizes.
- This silk shirt for men has a Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean preferably or cold light wash
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to Photographic Lighting Sources or your Display Settings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
We brings to you this Stylish yet Comfortable Shirt For Men. Ethnic South Indian Shirt For Men. Adorn it for a perfect Classy & Trendy look. This Silk Shirts For Men are usually very popular in Southern part of the Sub Continent. These are also called Madras Shirt. It is worn along with a trouser or a jeans. However, traditionally it is paired with a mundu or a white dhoti. The set is also called as Shirt Vesty.
This silk shirts for men is Suitable for: Party, Weddings, Regular Wear, Celebrations, Occasions, Festivals, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Baisakhi, Holi, Raksha Bandhan, Dussehra, Diwali, Navratri, Pooja, Christmas, Onam, Ganesha and Gifting.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?