KiddosCare Toddler Mattress with Mosquito Net for Baby (Blue)
|You Save:||₹ 1,101.00 (73%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Supported by strong plastic wire frame
- Ideal for new-borns till 12 months, occasion casual, daily
- Size 84x42x8 cms
- The print and colour may vary as we will dispatch according to availability of colour and print
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bring this KiddosCare baby mattress with mosquito net for a heavenly comfortable night sleep which also provides a safe and mosquito free sleeping area for your baby. A breathable clear view mesh allows for full air flow and an unobstructed view of your baby, even when it is zipped up while keeping all the terrible and annoying flying mosquitoes, insects out at night for baby. So let your baby get pampered with a feel of mother's lap on this KiddosCare baby mattress.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The things i liked about it are that it's got zips from both sides which were convenient. The fact that the size was small gave more room on the bed for two people.
The things that didn't help were
1. The pillow that comes with it is tiny and of no use. We used a better pillow instead.
2. Threads might loosen and hang after a month of use which we'll have to keep an eye on and trim to avoid disturbance or harm to the baby.
3. The baby might wake with the sounds of the zips being fastened but this is the case with every bassinet with zips, so, not a product negative.
Overall good for the money as it's affordable as a temporary or short term (2 months) solution as bedding for your baby.
Click on the 'Helpful' link below if you found this review helpful! :)
I had to purchase such pillow separately.
Other than that, the product looks decent.
Will update more after further use.
I have been using it for about 1 month now. It's totally worth it. I have even bought a second one as backup.
The mattress is very soft and comfortable for baby.. Go for it..
Its also a perfect gift for any new parents in baby showers..
Someone mentioned 12 months is completely false information.