|Package Dimensions||40 x 28 x 6 cm; 600 Grams|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6 years and up|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||600 g|
Kiditos Track Train Set with Sound & Flashing Headlight Educational Toy
- Train Engine is ready to give you lots of hours of fun and unlimited joy.
- The package cover contains information about the pieces included and assembly information.
- Tracks can Change, Making Train Change The Direction.
- Railway Carriage and 2 Trees Included with The Package.
- Track Size: 48 x 90 cm. Runs on 2 x AA Batteries (Not Included). Ages 3+ Years.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Train Engine is ready to give your kids lots of hours of fun and unlimited joy. It requires 2 AA Batteries that is not included in package.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since it is 162 pieces, even if plastic connectors in 1 piece (especially the tracks) breaks, you cant use the entire unit.
I have made a video to help you assemble this unit. Hope it helps. Search for Youtube Channel Toy o Toy and watch how to set this up.
1. The whole setup looks great as you can see in the first four photos & the Video I uploaded. My children were happy too playing with it, which lasted only for 2-3 minutes. The socket joints for the bridge sections (red and yellow parts) are weak and do not fit into each other firmly. The train is heavier compared to the plastic parts and when the train moves on the tracks, the drag of the train causes some of the joints to come off (refer to the photos and video).
2. Also the entire assembly, moves towards the left side when the train performs a circular motion on the left side causing the joints to come off at some places due to the weight of the train. The only positive are the tracks, very sturdy and the joints are firm.
If only the support structure were as sturdy as the train tracks. In 10 minutes span of the train moving, I had to rejoin the supports multiple times. My both 5 year old's found it funny and laughed it out, but it is very frustrating, when every 2 minutes they call you to fix the disjointed sections.
I simply removed two semicircular light blue tracks from the top left and bottom left section and connected the circular loop directly to the assembly. Refer to the last two photographs Now the assembly holds good and the parts are not coming off !!!
Overall, I understand the quality for this price range, but sturdiness could have been maintained. If it is maintained for the tracks, the same could be done for the supports too.
However there is no separate guide to assemble the track.. It is provided on the Toy Box itself..
I was not disappointed by the quality. It is not like the standard chinese made ones with inferior quality. I am sure it is made in China, but the build quality is much better than the ordinary chinese ones.
My 4 year old was not able to assemble - I had to do it for him. It is not so simple - a bit complicated, but it is fun to do. You have to look at the picture on the box and figure out how to assemble.
It is a good purchase.