Kit4Curious 125 Projects DIY Activity Science Electronics Starter Mega Kit with User Guide
|Price:||+ 68.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 290.00 (29%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Best gift, More than 125 experiments, High quality, OK tested 70+ components
- Play with motor, LED, buzzer, fan, magnets, switch and other electrical-electronics components
- Most useful and unique gift for kids to learn and play with 125 projects and endless innovations
- User manual, connection diagram and video tutorials are provided for 125 experiments
- This Hands on activities kit is the best way to learn about electronics, robotics, magnetism, and mechanical engineering
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
This kit is one of the most amazing kits to learn about electronics, magnetism, robotics and mechanics. Your kid can build more than 125 projects with the booklet and videos provided. The kit is perfectly suitable for endless innovations. The kit includes 70+ components as shown in the images including LEDs, Motor, Buzzer, Batery, Cell, Holder, Connector, Magnt, switch, fan, wires, nut-bolts, resistor, transistor, screw driver etc. The booklet is also provided with the kit.
Review this product
43 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A small breadboard or circuit board would be good for making electronic circuits