Klapp Badminton Set,13-Pieces
- Badminton Set Is Ideal For Beginner
- Sales Package: 2 Racquet,10 Shuttlecock , 1 Badminton Net
- Made Up With Durable Material
How to choose a Badminton racquet.
The racquet you finally wield on court must be the right fit for you and should match your playing ability.
Consider important things such as hand grip, racquet weight, head shape, and balance point.
Check out the Badminton buying guide
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Badminton set is ideal for beginner, made up with durable material, sales package - 2 racquet, 10 shuttlecock, 1 badminton net.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bats are strong, but heavy. Good for rough use, younger kids might find it difficult.
Shuttles are very light, not useful at all.
Net is ok, lightweigtht nylon strings, you may need to add some weights.
Advice: Pick only the bat if you require.