- Reading level: 9 - 12 years
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: DK Children (1 July 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780241286852
- ISBN-13: 978-0241286852
- ASIN: 0241286859
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 2 x 30.4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 331 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#4,010 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #11 in Encyclopedias for Children
- #33 in Children's Family, Personal & Social Issues (Books)
- #27 in Biology Books
Knowledge Encyclopaedia Human Body! Hardcover – 1 July 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
DK presents a readily accessible guide to fill in the blanks and help educate younger readers on the components, cells and organs that comprise us. Well-drawn 3D illustrations play a key role, reinforced by diagrams, infographics, tables and text to present a vast amount of information in a welcoming format.
Recommended for budding scientists., How it Works
My daughter is very interested in her body and bodily functions and this book help us answer all her questions... Each part of the body is warmly described in accurate details. It's definitely one of my daughter's favourite books -- Parent with child age 8, Toppsta
This is an absolutely wonderful encyclopedia for older children. It is beautifully laid out with extremely engaging illustrations... I can see this book being a tremendous resource for my daughter over the coming years and one that we use on a regular basis -- Parent with child age 8, Toppsta
An excellent educational book -- Parent with child age 7, Toppsta
I shall be taking this book along with me to school to use... as I think it will be really helpful during biology classes. The human body is amazing. Always so many things to learn. Even my mum has enjoyed reading this book with me too -- Child age 11, Toppsta
A spectacularly visual feast for the eyes and the mind! What an extraordinary book and probably the best book on the human body I have ever read -- Parent with child age 9, Toppsta
Both my daughter and I found this book extremely fascinating and easy to read. The whole book is bright and engaging with lots of pictures and descriptions of how our body works -- Parent with child age 7, Toppsta
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mind you, it was actually pretty big and the pages were pretty thin but I don’t mind that.
The book came with a slight dent at the side but it’s no big issue!
The book has a glossy nice look too it and the information inside is really helpful.
So I recommend this personally, but I gave it 4 stars because of the dent.
Docking one star for the physical condition of the book, the hardcover edges were dented and frayed. And clearly not due to poor packing. The price has reduced by a further ₹100 so I'm feeling a little cheated too.
It's anyway intended fur rough use - for my 8 year old. So I'm keeping it... the contents are great and it's fun thumbing through the book with the kid.
Top reviews from other countries
He NOW has "Animals", "Space", & "Human Body "
He got this as a surprise, for a job well done, & was thrilled to bits !!!!
He loves his gaming too; when allowed; but nothing STILL BEATS PAPER !!!!
Cannot rate highly enough !!
If your child has ANY interest in any of the fields covered - BUY THEM !!
YOU will NOT be dissapointed :-)
of body systems. my 10 year old grandson loves it. easy to read and will be a great help to him when he stars secondary school. i highly recommend it