Kodak 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready LED Smart TV 32HDXSMART Pro (Black) (2019 Model)
|Brand will contact for free installation. Contact brand for assistance @ 1800-103-3036 and due to the recent government restriction, installation service may be delayed Details|
- Resolution: HD Ready (1366x768) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz , Auto Power Off : Yes
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- SmartTV Features: Android based Smart TV with ARM Cortex ? A7 core processor(1 GB of RAM & 8 GB ROM) | Supporting Application : Netflix, Hotstar & YouTube
- Sound: 20 Watts Output , In-built box speakers , Automatic Volume Level ,Wi-Fi Type :802.11 b/g/n , Supported Video Formats : AVI, MPG, DAT, VOB, DIV, MOV, MKV, RM
- Display : A+ Grade IPS Panel | HD Ready | Premium Finish Design
- Warranty: 1 year standard warranty by Kodak from the date of purchase
- Installation: For requesting installation/wall mounting/demo of this product once delivered, please directly call Kodak support on 1800-103-3036 and provide product's model name as well as seller's details mentioned on the invoice
- Easy returns: This product is eligible for replacement within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided | The color of the table top might vary as per the stocks availability
Customers who bought this item also bought
On-mode power consumption
Visible screen diagonal
32" / 82 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 80 cm (32) HD Ready LED TV comes equipped with a host of different features, such as Zero Dot A+ Grade Panel, a Piano Black Finish Body, and an Ultra-thin Bezel. As a result, you can enjoy an immersive audiovisual experience in an aesthetically pleasing design. Voltage Requirement: 100 - 240 V, Power Consumption Running: 57 W, Power Consumption Standby: 0.5 W, Power Saving Mode: Yes, PC Signals: VGA, WVGA
From the manufacturer
A smartphone-like feel that gives you a user-friendly and easy way to use and operate your favorite applications.
Enjoy a variety of applications like Youtube, Netflix and Hotstar to browse through and explore amazing content. Watch your favorite TV shows and movies while seated comfortably in the confines of your home.
This unique app allows you to cast your smartphone on your TV and use it as a remote and keyboard.
Connectivity : 3 HDMI video/audio ports that are absolutely hassle-free and easy to operate. Plug in your TV with ease without having to wait hours for customer support to assist you.
Operating System : Android 7.O that equips your TV with an efficient operating system so that you enjoy the user-friendly experience your smartphone provides you.
Enhanced sound quality that’s crystal clear and packed with a richness in feel. Now get more powerful sound delivered to you that makes your viewing experience more immersive.
Keep expanding and exploring your social life with seamless wi-fi connectivity and stay connected to the internet. Always keep yourself updated.
Enriched screen brightness of up to 350 nits that allow a bright picture quality with proper contrast. Now the darkest scenes from your favourite movies will not be that dark anymore!
Treat yourself to the best viewing experience with sharp images and vivid colours at 1366 x 768 high definition resolution. Explore every detail with a crisp picture experience.
Browse through your favourite apps and enjoy 10 million hours of free content on your favourite apps like Netflix, Hotstar and Youtube.
Kodak TV provides you with more features than a normal TV. Enjoy the feel and convenience of a modern PC on your TV.
An interface to Computer
An interface that provides you with more features than a normal TV. Operate your device with ease as you explore more on your Kodak TV while enjoying the feel and convenience of a modern PC.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Service from Kodak is worst and also from Amazon they just don't agree the problem of product. While returning this tv I faced so many problems. Tv does not support hdmi. And it shows USB option but doesn't support USB. Amazon Customer care exicetive specially female exicetive just give rude answers and let the time pass and feel like they are the owners of Amazon.
Pros: great picture quality with high brightness, A+ grade panel in this budget.
Sound is good for small room or hall.
Preloaded Netfllix , Amazon prime video, Hotstar, Zee5, Jio Cinema & many more. Almost every necessary apps are there in App store.
Works good with wifi , can connect with mobile hotspot
Miracast is working good to share your mobile screen with TV.
USB drive supports well.
HDMI Ports are also working fine.
No Bluetooth so you can't connect your Bluetooth headphones or speakers,
But you can buy Bluetooth transmitter that can help to connect.
Overall value for money & can go for it without thinking more.
Value for money
Brands are just for unnecessary ego of people . People should buy more products like this to get more and more product like this from this manufacturer . Hail Kodak . Thanks a lot .
Installation was done on time and the installation staff was well trained and on time. Perfect rating for that.
Once the installation was complete, the channels were playing normally but the main reason because of which we had purchased the smart TV ( netflix,amazon prime play etc ) were not working at all and the apps which were pre installed were crashing.
After several attempts of trying to reinstall the app or deleting the app, I finally had to give up.
Started the refund process which was quite a task as its an electronic item and returning that after installation is difficult.
My suggestion is rather go for some other running brand, may be like a MI tv compared to this.
1. Miracast doesn't Work. There is no question of screen mirroring for your mobiles or laptops. It doesn't get connected. I tried with one plus 6t, Poco, Macbook, nothing worked.
2. Limited storage.
3. It doesn't have any Google play store. Some custom-designed AppStore is available which has limited apps. There is no option of switching the options to desktop mode especially browser, Youtube, prime video, Netflix.
4. Apps loaded are not getting updated, therefore, you forget about new options of apps.
5. You can't sign into the Google Account for enjoying the customised experience of YouTube, or even apps.
6. No security updates available & neither are OTA upgrades. There are so many things they need to set right.
1. Picture quality is just adequate. HD looks SD but that's fine at this price. Maybe because of DishTV HD.
2. Connects well to wifi.
3. The menu option is neat and less cluttered. Very easy to switch between the TV and apps.
4. Sound is loud and clear.
5. Apps work fine.
6. You can attach a wireless keyboard and mouse for browsing.
Conclusion: if you have a tight budget then this TV will work wonders for you.
From my brief usage of this TV, Video quality has been good, Audio is alright, not great but if you need better sound, you can think of adding a sound bar. Feature wise, it has almost all the features I was after, though, there is no Bluetooth.
Only thing a person need to remember is more than likely they will be paying more for their mobile phone and expect more from this TV. You only get what you pay for. I compared this TV with brands like TCL, Chroma, Samsung, Panasonic, etc. This TV beats TCL and Chroma by a huge margin and is still cheaper from them. Samsung and Panasonic just marginally beats this tv in Picture quality and sound, plus one or two features but for that the cost was more than 2 times of this TV.
Living in a world where technology is changing at a lightening speed, I would not want to invest too much in TV and then get stuck with it. Personally, I bought this TV so I could live with it for a couple of years and then change it but now I think it will be good for about 5 years.
Also, looking at the feedback, people rate TV badly just because there was issue with logistics, use your brain and don't miss-out.