Krylon 1306 Workable Fixatif Spray Clear, 11-Ounce Aerosol
- Workable fixatif spray protects computer prints, pencil, pastel and chalk drawings
- Prevents smudging, wrinkling and allows for easy reworking of the artwork
- Acid free and archival safe. Clear, durable finish.
- Comes in 11-ounces aerosol can. Non-wrinkling; non-yellowing. Dry to the touch in 30 minutes.
- Erase through coating to rework artwork.
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.6 x 6.6 x 20.07 cm; 311.84 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 June 2014
- Manufacturer : Krylon
- ASIN : B00023JE7U
- Item model number : K01306
- Manufacturer : Krylon
- Item Weight : 311 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 6.6 x 6.6 x 20.1 Centimeters
- Included Components : 1
Best Sellers Rank:
#912,486 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #7,857 in Painting Materials
- Customer Reviews:
This workable fixatif spray protects computer prints, pencil, pastel and chalk drawings. Prevents smudging, wrinkling and allows for easy reworking of the artwork. Acid free and archival safe. Clear, durable finish. Comes in 11-ounces aerosol can.
Top reviews from other countries
- TOXIC. I hate the smell of this stuff and know several older artists who, after using this for years, have developed brain and eye problems. Very scary stuff. I HIGHLY reccomend using this outdoors, with a mask over your face to protect from fumes.
- Leak risk. Don't leave this on its side. I learned that the hard way. Leaked all over my art bin and literally glued my expensive graphite pencils together.
Reviewed in the United States on 31 December 2017
Shipping: I am normally leery about having aerosol products shipped, but this arrived quickly (Prime) and packed well. The box had little air pillows to help hold the can in place. Perfect!
Now, the one drawback on this product is that it smells pretty bad. I would compare the smell to a spray paint. So, if using inside, definitely get a fan going and open a window. But, other than the smell I am very satisfied. The spray goes on easily and doesn’t leave the envelopes wet or with a residue, and they’re dry almost immediately. I could not be happier with this product, it truly saved the day for me!
Reviewed in the United States on 20 August 2017