Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Kumar Kinshuk
Kumar Kinshuk is an alumnus of T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal. He is a graduate from St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi and he did his schooling from St. Anthony’s School, Ranchi.
He has worked in multiple industries over the last two decades and has been a keen marketer and an avid sales person.
Kinshuk has written four novels and a compendium of short stories. He has recently published his the entire series of The Kanke Killings. It is a compendium of 4 novels in the Police Procedurals genre. One of them, Ritualistic Murder is a Thriller, whilst the other 3 novels are Mysteries.
Kinshuk dabbles with photography and Shayari (Urdu Poetry) in his free time. He simply adores his kitchen garden and loves making various kinds of salads from home-grown items like lettuce, Italian basil et al. He lives in Kolkata with his better half, Sony and his daughter Aryahi. His son, Aryan, studies in Bangalore.
Kinshuk loves spending time with his family friends and he takes part in the community celebrations with gusto.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Kumar Kinshuk
- A No. 1 National Bestseller. Read it after reading Ritualistic Murder, a national bestseller.
- Murder mystery books detailing the custom and culture of India, a part of a 4 book series; can give you a twisted mystery. It is a psychological thriller book that narrates the story of friendship and love.
- Two girls. One crime. A battle for truth … and survival. Read it and savor it as a part of the 4 books series. The series opens to multiple possibilities with serial killings thereof.
- It is a mystery book for men, and a mystery book for women. It is the story of best friends. One of them either commits suicide or she was murdered. Was it a suicide or a murder?
- It is a part of a thriller book set, that is meant for young adults. It is available as a kindle book and has a paperback version. Check it out for a thrilling ride, today.
- The author in his inimitable writing style presents ya thriller books that are suspense thriller novels, and murder books, The story revolves around the various cases of the police detective.
- What could the perfect murder be if not what you get to see here? No guns were fired, and no wound to the body, but the person dies. Get into this slow burn detective novel to learn more.
- An updated 2nd edition of the novel using the genuine feedback of multiple readers. An attempt at creating a series of detective books. Peel off the layers of this riveting tale of lies and deception.
Khushbu doesn't get to live her vow, ‘Till Death Do Us Part.’ What happened to Khushbu? Famous Inspector Rajiv is on the case. Rajiv faces a dilemma. Can Amrita get under Rajiv’s skin and get him to find out what really happened to Khushbu?
Dive into the depths of an Indian mystery and peel off many captivating layers to uncover the villains of this page-turning read. Read it if you like the novels of James Patterson, Agatha Christie or P. D. James.
Read this novel in paperback or as a kindle book as a standalone. This will transport you into the life of Police detective Rajiv, and these suspense and murder mysteries will keep you on the edge.
This book is best for action & adventure readers and it gives an adrenaline rush. This crime thriller has elements of bestsellers and it is for adults only. Girl and guys above 18 years old can read it.
This plot of full of twists and turns and it is like cult crime thrillers. This book builds up to serial killer mysteries going ahead in the box set. It has dark matter, and it is a suspense book for young adults too.
Check it out to get entertained. Well, does it show crimes of passion or dark and noir crimes? Two lovely young adults were going to get married and a crime happens. Know more here...
Grady Harp: Top Contributor: Children's Books
HALL OF FAME: TOP 100 REVIEWER
4.0 out of 5 stars 'Cases related to Maoist related insurgencies and killings' - recipe for terror. With this fine introduction to Detective Rajiv, readers who become admirers of this unique man will likely proceed to the Trilogy. Grady Harp, November 21.' - Review by a #85 Hall Of Fame Reviewer on Amazon.
The year 2008 was the period of a global meltdown with enormous job losses and unexpected foreclosures of the dwelling stock. This narrative is an intriguing thriller set in Bangalore - the IT capital of the world. It covers the story of three best friends working in diverse enterprises, a fiancé who sweeps one of these three friends off her feet, and an atrocious crime.
This was the first major case of Police Inspector Rajiv, and there was a threat to his life as he burrowed into the riddle behind the wretched crime. There is a love triangle, a marriage is supposed to happen soon, the soon-to-be betrothed pair goes on a short trip, and a noir crime takes place. There were numerous suspects, and Rajiv laboriously cut through the conundrums to settle (or did he?) the biggest case in the nation's history. Was it a crime of passion? Was it a crime linked to carnal desires? Or was it a crime committed by the mighty and the powerful?
Read further to get entertained through this compelling plot full of twists and turns, a seething tension, and a detective who is at the suffering end of a gigantic web of a dated, mighty spiritual cult. Will Rajiv expose the conundrum and endure this murky and savage crime?
- A Twisted Murder Mystery Novel: Book 3 of The Kanke Killings Series: An Indian detective tries to solve gut-wrenching serial killings. Deep and mysterious. A Page Turner.
- 3rd Book in The Kanke Killings Series. Read it after reading bestsellers - Ritualistic Murder & Two Indian Girls. Murder mystery books detailing serial killings as part of a 4 book series.
- Read it if you like Tana French, Gillian Flynn, and Stieg Larsson. Read it if you like twisted, genius serial killers and if you like reading fiction books bestsellers in the mystery genre.
- Multiple murders. Multiple suspects. A serial killer is on the loose. Can Vishal apprehend the killer in book #3 of The Kanke Killings Trilogy? Read on...
- The author in his inimitable writing style presents ya thriller books that are suspense thriller novels, and murder books. The story revolves around serial killings in this serial killer thriller novel.
The book has characters that would pique your interest. It will put your heart on the edge, and you will get to read a gripping and delightful murder mystery with an unforgettable heroine.
Kanke has had multiple murders and mayhem. The police are in a tizzy. There is a genius serial killer on the loose, threatening the hell out of the lives of every person at Ranchi. The police have a handful and they are at a dead end.
Kanke has a psychiatric hospital. The hospital has a brilliant psychoanalyst who helps the police with the case. His Nurse, Eva Black, is a British citizen who travels from London to India and begins her work routine in Kanke.
Would Eva find a mentor in Kanke? Can she find love and belonging in a new country? Can Eva help the police and the psychoanalyst with their investigations into the serial killing case? Can Amrita save Alka from her depression?
Peek into the lives of the ordinary citizens of Ranchi and find out the unraveling mysteries of The Kanke Killings Trilogy – Book 2. Find it out for yourself because here is a surprising, secretive murder mystery, waiting for you to decipher by allowing your creative detective juices to flow with impunity.
Served hot, easy, and peasy! Hell, no! It is a must-read new crime thriller. Check it out...
From the Bestselling Author of Two Indian Girls.
It is a box set of 4 novels: Ritualistic Murder, Two Indian Girls, Fatal Belief, and Daybreak.
A review by Grady Harp: Top Contributor: Children's Books
HALL OF FAME: TOP 100 REVIEWER (#85)
4.0 out of 5 stars ‘Cases related to Maoist related insurgencies and killings’ – recipe for terror.
With this fine introduction to Detective Rajiv, readers who become admirers of this unique man will likely proceed to the Trilogy. Grady Harp, November 21.' - Review by a Hall Of Fame Reviewer on Amazon.
A box set of 4 police detective novels set in India. This volume is a compendium of a gripping and fast-paced novel Ritualistic Murder, and three mysteries, Two Indian Girls, Fatal Belief, and Daybreak. The protagonist of these novels, Inspector Rajiv, is not a superhuman. He is the guy next door. He faces insurmountable challenges at the very beginning of his career, and these are the stories of his trials and tribulations. These novels delve into a few of his important cases, where he takes on a powerful cult, the powerful ruling elite, and a variety. This story discusses his personal life, his love life, and the choices he makes.
Dive into these action-oriented, fast-paced mysteries and a thriller! Get to know the colorful culture of India through the eyes of the author and co-create a mystic world! What are you waiting for? Check it out...
- Serial killer books are not for the fainthearted, but when combined with dark matter that has brain-twisting mystery, it gives psychological thriller books a run for their money.
- When the perfect murder occurs in succession, the police have no clues to work with, and the people next door feel harassed and deranged, life comes a circle for the police detective.
- This is a box set of 4 suspense thriller novels at its best. Ritualistic Murder, the prequel to the series, is a thriller like no other; and it has 3 murder mystery books that will arouse your curiosity.
- Read these books in the dark, on your kindle, or as a paperback, till the end; and it will give you chills and thrills. Recommended for your own good to leave your wife upstairs, and dive into these books for adults.
- Riveting, mind-numbing thrillers and mysteries for young adults; could be a splendid gift for festivities. These are murder mystery books for men, and magnificent gifts as books for women.
A Genius Serial Killer is on the loose. Can Police Inspector Rajiv use his deductive skills to beat the genius killer in his game? Can Inspector Rajiv live up to his name as the best in his business? Read more...
You saw the killer getting arrested by the law enforcement for multiple murders case that had an entire city in a tizzy over months. There was an eerie silence in the city and while people went about their business, an identical murder shook the tranquil town. The killer’s m.o. was the same. If they had arraigned the killer, this murder could not have taken place.
Rajiv had recently taken over the Ranchi Crime Branch from Vishal. While he was struggling to fix crimes linked to phishing and vishing, this one was a comeback crime, and it demanded his maximum attention. Rajiv had to apply all his analytical powers to get under the skin of the killer. The killer was a prodigy who had placed the law enforcement agencies in an awful light.
Amrita was back in Ranchi to help Khushbu’s parents with their medical issues. Can she continue her long-distance love with Rajiv? Can Amrita protect Khushbu’s parents and atone for not being able to protect Khushbu from her murderers in Two Indian Girls? Will Eva create her world with Raman? Will she get united with her foster family?
Will Rajiv ever solve this Kanke killings mystery? Does he have it in him? Does he employ methods other than what Vishal employed last time over, in Fatal Belief? Can Rajiv stop the murder in the daybreak?
Buy it only if you like Alex Michaelides, Gillian Flynn, and Novoneel Chakraborty!
Pick up this incredible mystery novel for an edge of the seat experience!
- Will Rajnish, a 5-year-old dreamy-eyed kid, survive a multi-pronged attack by a fearsome hyena, a lurking ghost, a beautiful witch, and an unlawful theft? Will these kids become famous?
- Will they sanely handle ghosts and demons? Will Rajnish be a demon slayer? Does he play with a ghost rider toy and does he read goosebumps books at such a tender age?
- Are children in the family safe from demons, ghosts, and other elements, like cobra, thieves, et al? Kids from 3 to 12 years in the family have a habit of keeping vampire diaries and ghost puranas.
Can Rajnish deal with the story of his father facing a cobra guarding a viper’s stone, a naagmani? Will Rajnish become a renowned batter and play for India? Feel his fears and revel in his delights. Speak to ghosts and live in mortal fear. Wade off attacks from the departed souls and co-create a mystical world.
Read more about Rajnish and his exploits, and about the stories he creates, or about the stories he grew up listening to. It is an enchanting tale of his life and times, set in Bariatu Housing Colony, a small colony in the late 1970s Ranchi. It has all the thrills of a small-town boy who lived in a joint family, and who led a different life from the one led by millennial kids today. Learn about the wonderful life of a 1970s kid who had a couple of 10-year-olds and a couple of 1-year-olds for company while growing up and how that shaped his views about the family and the society at large.
Recount your own days as a kid during the 70s and 80s, and relive those happy times again. Check it out..