Follow the Author
LETTER TRACING BOOKS FOR KIDS: TAMIL LETTER TRACING PRACTICE BOOK FOR TODDLERS & PRESCHOOLERS(42 PAGES) (LETTER TRACING BOOKS FOR KIDS-TAMIL 1) [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
The language is a basic characteristic which constitutes one’s own representation of who you are. Some children may feel that using English as a common language, it won’t matter whether they learn Tamil or not. It happens that your child might just stop speaking Tamil leading to identity change. Since a child’s Tamil language skills are lacking, they will not be able to interact well in Tamil as they do in English.
How can parents support their child’s learning process? Here the solution is! This book enables your kids to practice and learn letters, words in an interesting way.
Content of the book:
For each letter, there will be 2 pages allotted.
- 1st page describes the letter with an image
- 2nd page gives instructions on how to write the letter. Start the letter at a green arrow and trace the arrows and end it in red arrow.
That looks like a great start right!!! Hope your kids will learn something useful in the meantime.Let us gift meaningful book as a gift to our kids. If you loved the book, we request you to take a moment to review it?. It helps in further progression for our future works.
Thanks for your support.
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9"
- Kindle Fire HD(1st Generation)
- Kindle Fire
- ASIN : B089WD2V3M
- Language : English
- File size : 872 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #214,234 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #155 in Alphabet Reference
- #274 in Linguistics (Kindle Store)
- #353 in Children's Early Learning (Kindle Store)
About the author
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|