L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo, 175ml (With 10% Extra)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Infused The Extraordinary Power Of Pure Clay
- Purifies Oily Roots And Hydrates Dry Lengths
- For Best Results, Indulge In The Full Extraordinary Clay Ritual Shampoo, Conditioner And Hair Refresher
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size: 175 ml | Pattern: Extraordinary Clay Shampoo
L'Oréal Paris laboratories have infused the extraordinary power of pure clay in a conditioner. Anti-oiliness. Fresh, healthy looking hair. Soft, free flowing hair. Ultra purifying washes off excess oil on scalp, roots, and helps eliminate impurities and pollution particles. Intensely hydrating moisturizes from lengths to tips for hydrated free flowing hair, leaving hair fresh for up to 72 hours. Enriched with extraordinary power of clay that deeply purifies and detangles your hair. Tailor made care to resolve the problems of oily roots and dry lengths. Hair feels pure, soft, and shiny and hydrated when used with the extraordinary clay shampoo. For best results, indulge in the full extraordinary clay ritual shampoo, conditioner and hair refresher.
Dry hair, meet your match. L’Oréal Paris offers hair shampoo & conditioners for every concern and hair type. Whether you’re looking to moisturize dry hair, want a conditioner for colored hair, or want to help repair damaged hair, we have the hair conditioner—and complementary shampoo—that best fits your needs!.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i am using this product in my hair and i feel free change in my hair after shampoo wash silky and smooth. even it help to remove dandruff from hair. you can use this 2-3 times in week. it reduced hair fall and increase growth of hair
1. When you compare Applying soap vs shampoo for oily skin - Shampoo is much better in terms dryness. Shampoo for oily skin is much better in terms of curtailing oil secretion and also does not make the hair so coarse. Now - comparing shampoo for oily skin and this L'Oreal shampoo, there is further improvement in reducing oil secretion or atleast delaying it. But one big difference which I loved was - The hair is more softer and not coarse when you use other shampoos! Other shampoos really dry up your hair a lot. This one kind of moisturizes but yet doesnt make it too silky nor sticky!
2. The shampoo has a mint kind of coolness that it gives your head like when it feels when applying navratna oil.
3. Fragrance is good.
Overall I had high expectations from Loreal shampoo but the improvement though been there, it's not a big step change! But I would prefer this than use shampoo for oil scalp! Hence only 4 star!
Update as of Aug 16, 2019-
My spouse started using this and was pleased to report that with usage of the shampoo need for using conditioner is not required!
Not at all quality product... please refund my money...!!