- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; First edition (8 February 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184951191
- ISBN-13: 978-8184951196
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 435 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,342 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 55.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
The Leader Who Had No Title Paperback – 8 Feb 2010
|Paperback, 8 Feb 2010||
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Absolute ripper, the book is good though you will finds bits from different self help books, how ever the demonstration of those items are very well compiled, over all a good book and a must read for all. --Sitangshu Nandy on Oct 7, 2011
A fantastic book giving the most positive vibes. An inspiration to life.Everything probably is known but has been told in such a nice way. Just love it --Punya on Sep 13, 2012
Robin has narrated the flow very well, I am half way thru as of now and I am excited to finish the reminder. It is important to practice the suggestions provided in the book. If practiced I am sure to see good positive results. --Balaji R on Mar 14, 2012
About the Author
About the Author: Robin Sharma is one of the world's top experts in leadership, personal growth and life management. He is the bestselling author of the books The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, Who Will Cry When You Die and The Saint, The Surfer and The CEO. Robin is also a Canadian Lawyer and received his LL.B degree at the Dalhousie University School of Law.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
435 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To find the BLESSINGS of ur work and notice the DIGNITY within it, whether u run a NATION, lead a FAMILY , teach a CLASS, drive a TAXI , clean the streets or dig GRAVE or break BREAD. 🌏✌️
I have recently completed Robin sharma's (THE LEADER WHO HAD NO TITLE) and I highly recommend it to all of you present here to read it once. I assure you all that it will bring a significant change in your life.
This book of Robin sharma's teaches us how to implement those leadership qualities within us in every moment of our life.
So please read it once and even suggest it to your friends, relatives and even to the unknowns.
To conclude this book in one phase, I can say only 2 words. "Develop yourself " rest of other aspects comes next.