- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1674 KB
- Print Length: 269 pages
- Publisher: Prabhat Prakashan (28 November 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N2PE1FE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 367 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,883 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
The Leader In You: The Success of Dale Carnegie & Associates Kindle Edition
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have finally finished reading this book. After every chapter I just stunned how magically Dale Carnegie is giving wonderful advises, showing the real life problems / decisions, etc. This book is absolutely a wonderful guide for those who is lacking the abilities to take risks or failed at some point of their life. Please read this book and at-least add some of the qualities mentioned in this book to our life AS A RESULT we will get a positive outlook towards life / work / passion.
Thank you Amazon for such quick delivery.
* Shrink Packaging of books to avoid soiling. Excellent packaging I must say!
* FSC Grade Natural shade text paper which makes the book very light-weighted and portable
* The cover has a beautiful design with an amazing matte lamination!
* Cost is pretty much justified for a book finishing of this quality.
If you are looking for Dale Carnegie or self-help books, this is your one stop solution.
Top international reviews
Why? Well yes this book is that good. I have personally held various leadership roles over the past forty plus years. At work, in the community, family and socially. So I have a pretty good understanding of what being a leader involves. This little book is, bar none, one of the very best books on the topic that I have read.
Just the other day I recommended it to a newly elected (second term) municipal council member in our local community and suggested that she also recommend it to her fellow councilors.
If you are filling a leadership position, please get a copy of this little book, read it through once then read each chapter seven times separately. It will change how you lead and it will change your life.