Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual Kindle Edition
The Dichotomy of Leadership needs to come with a warning label: BRUTALLY HONEST. Finally, a book that tells the truth on how hard and complex it can be to tackle leadership challenges -- Lindi Horton, Director of Cloud Services, Cyber Security Company
Inspiring, practical and honest lessons that transcend the battlefield. Buy this book, read it and apply the lessons to any challenge -- Sarah Armstrong, CFO of Mesa Technical Associates, on The Dichotomy of Leadership
The Dichotomy of Leadership provides even more depth and dimension to the principles of Extreme Ownership -- Sonja Winkler, Senior Director of Operations, Nashville Symphony --This text refers to the hardcover edition.
From the Back Cover
From the number one New York Times bestselling co-author of Extreme Ownership comes another groundbreaking book that tackles one of the most pressing issues of the day: What does it take to be a strong leader?
Here, you will learn how to:
· Deal with egos and the problems they cause
· Earn and build trust with both your subordinates and superiors
· Instil pride in your team, without creating arrogance
· Overcome challenges presented by a micromanaging, indecisive or weak boss
· Create a disciplined team that regulates itself
· Use leadership as a tool to teach, mentor, train and correct behaviour of team members
· Operate at a maximum level of efficiency – and reap the rewards
. . . and more. This book is step one towards becoming the commander of your own life. The rest is up to you.
- ASIN : B07X1R98KN
- Publisher : Macmillan (14 January 2020)
- Language : English
- File size : 435 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 322 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1529032970
- Best Sellers Rank: #80,883 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Jocko - thanks for keeping it real , thanks for bringing the high performance culture to us on a personal and team level -we need this , thanks for leading .
Top reviews from other countries
Not much of this is new or rocket science, but I think it would be very useful for anyone who is coming into a leadership position for the first time. I think it also does a good job of helping people understand what leadership is, as opposed to “managership”. It’s a shame he doesn’t draw that out but a lot of new managers start off focusing on managing, not on leading, and this book can definitely help them see the difference.
I originally listened on Audible and loved it so much a I wanted a hard copy of the book.
Thank you very much!