- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin's Press (14 January 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1250226848
- ISBN-13: 978-1250226846
- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 2.5 x 18.4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 729 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,67,439 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual Hardcover – Import, 14 January 2020
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 93% (93%)||93%|
|4 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|3 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I recommended it to a colleague, and together we bought 24 copies to hand out to our employees who range from management members to non leadership positions within our department. It’s a great field manual for any leader.