Leadership Strategy and Tactics: Field Manual Hardcover – 14 January 2020
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who read this book also read
The Dichotomy of Leadership needs to come with a warning label: BRUTALLY HONEST. Finally, a book that tells the truth on how hard and complex it can be to tackle leadership challenges -- Lindi Horton, Director of Cloud Services, Cyber Security Company
Inspiring, practical and honest lessons that transcend the battlefield. Buy this book, read it and apply the lessons to any challenge -- Sarah Armstrong, CFO of Mesa Technical Associates, on The Dichotomy of Leadership
The Dichotomy of Leadership provides even more depth and dimension to the principles of Extreme Ownership -- Sonja Winkler, Senior Director of Operations, Nashville Symphony
From the Back Cover
From the number one New York Times bestselling co-author of Extreme Ownership comes another groundbreaking book that tackles one of the most pressing issues of the day: What does it take to be a strong leader?
Here, you will learn how to:
· Deal with egos and the problems they cause
· Earn and build trust with both your subordinates and superiors
· Instil pride in your team, without creating arrogance
· Overcome challenges presented by a micromanaging, indecisive or weak boss
· Create a disciplined team that regulates itself
· Use leadership as a tool to teach, mentor, train and correct behaviour of team members
· Operate at a maximum level of efficiency – and reap the rewards
. . . and more. This book is step one towards becoming the commander of your own life. The rest is up to you.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Hardcover : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1529032970
- ISBN-13 : 978-1529032970
- Dimensions : 16.1 x 3.5 x 20.7 cm
- Item Weight : 460 g
- Publisher : Macmillan (14 January 2020)
- Reading level : 18 and up
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,431 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Jocko - thanks for keeping it real , thanks for bringing the high performance culture to us on a personal and team level -we need this , thanks for leading .
Top reviews from other countries
Not much of this is new or rocket science, but I think it would be very useful for anyone who is coming into a leadership position for the first time. I think it also does a good job of helping people understand what leadership is, as opposed to “managership”. It’s a shame he doesn’t draw that out but a lot of new managers start off focusing on managing, not on leading, and this book can definitely help them see the difference.
I originally listened on Audible and loved it so much a I wanted a hard copy of the book.
Thank you very much!