|Price:||FREE Delivery on first order. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 650.00 (65%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Fit Type: Slim Fit
- Color: Ensign Blue
- Material: cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in India
The maximum order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: Save 10% up to Rs.12,000 with HDFC Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Cmyk graphic chest print tee.
From the manufacturer
Lee is one of the world’s most iconic signatures of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Following its establishment in 1889, Lee has constantly reinvented the denim to represent every generation that lived by it. From the first ever zip fly jeans to humble workwear beginnings to cowboy jeans to denims infused with elements of nature to the uber cool Urban Rider denims that match millennials move for move, it's been a revolutionary journey of over 125 years of craftsmanship. Lee is here to make history by living in the present. Welcome to the now. And Move Your Lee.