|Manufacturer||Lenovo, Lenovo Information Product (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. No. 30 Taohua Road, Futian Free Trade Zone, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China-518038|
|Model Name||IdeaCentre G5|
|Product Dimensions||29.2 x 14.5 x 36.5 cm; 5.8 Kilograms|
|Item model number||90N9003MIN|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||256|
|Maximum Memory Supported||32 GB|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Computer Memory Type||DIMM|
|Hard Drive Size||1 TB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA|
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed||7200 RPM|
|Hard Disk Description||Hybrid Drive|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Processor Speed||2.9 GHz|
|Processor Type||Core i5|
|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB, Ethernet, HDMI, 3.5mm Audio, USB 2.0|
|Graphics Card Description||Dedicated|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||6 GB|
|Graphics RAM Type||GDDR6|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6GB GDDR6|
|Mounting Hardware||User Manual, Desktop, Mouse, Keyboard, Power Cable|
|Number Of Items||5|
|Total Usb Ports||7|
|Device interface - primary||Mouse, Keyboard|
|Item Weight||5 kg 800 g|
Consider this available item
Lenovo IdeaCentre G5 Gaming Desktop (10th Gen Intel Core i5/8GB/1TB HDD + 256GB SSD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1660 Super 6GB Graphics), Raven Black (90N9003MIN)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Processor: 10th Generation Inter Core i5-10400 Processor, 2.9 GHz base speed, up to 4.3 GHz maximum speed, 6 Cores, 12MB Cache
- Operating System: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity
- Memory and Storage: 8GB DDR4-2933 RAM, Expandable to 32GB | Storage: 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6GB GDDR6 Graphics
- Ports: 2 USB 3.2, 1 USB 3.2 Type-C, 4 USB 2.0, Headphone/Mic combo jack (3.5mm), Ethernet (RJ-45), HDMI, VGA, Line-out (3.5mm) | Without CD Drive
- Warranty: 3 Years On-site Warranty
- In The Box: Desktop, Keyboard, Mouse, Power Adaptor and User Manual
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This tower gives you the style and power you demand in a gaming desktop. The extreme processing and graphics power enable you to completely immerse yourself in your favourite titles.
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
The IdeaCentre Gaming 5i unleashes powerful performance via 10th Generation Intel Core Tower Processors for ultimate in-game domination. Push your system to the top of the rankings with 8 Cores, 16 Threads and up to 4.8GHz Turbo Boost. Further game, stream and record at peak performance via optional Intel Wi-Fi 6 for the ultimate, lag-free gaming experience
NVIDIA GeForce graphics are powered by the most advanced GPU architecture ever created and immerse you in incredible realism and performance in the latest games. The future of gaming starts here.
Powerful Thermal Performance
The IdeaCentre Gaming 5i houses impressive specification all optimally cooled for maximum performance with up to an 80-Watt CPU cooler for over 170 Watts of graphical power. Further this battle-ready beast features an additional front fan system for improved thermals and acoustics when in the heat of the action. Finally enjoy Q Control 3.0 for multiple thermal profiles and overclocked-support performance.
The Heart of your Command Center
Crafted as the perfect centerpiece to your home battle-station, the IdeaCentre Gaming 5i boasts a roomy 13.6L chassis housed in a Raven Black case that ebbs and flows along with the ambient light refractions. Clean lines and sharp corners are accented by breathing blue lighting that accentuates your at home gaming set-up, while an integrated carry handle lets you pick up and go at a moment's notice for any LAN party or local competition.
Battle-ready performance, immersive experiences and seamless gameplay with Lenovo Vantage for Gaming. Choose performance mode for apps and games to calibrate automatically. Overclock CPUs and GPUs and use memory release to push frame rates to the limit. Downshift to Quiet Mode to save battery life or choose Balance Mode for normal use. Control it all in one place!
Get your pass to entertainment
Gain unlimited access to more than 100 high-quality PC games on Windows 10 with Xbox Game Pass for PC for one month. With new games added all the time, fight intense battles and conquer the virtual realms every day!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: Trial version of office 365 is installed, McAfee 1 month trial. Has DVI, HDMI, and Display port. Till now it's running cool enough so no need to worry about throttling
small form factor
10th gen i5 cpu with 6 core and 12 threads
nvidia 1660 super GFX card with 6gb ddr6 ram ( has minidisplay port , hdmi, dvi port)
lennovo warranty for 3 years (onsite)
has wifi 6 so is future proof
has a usb c port on the front which is very handy
comes with windows 10
i dont know about how much can be upgraded compared to a custom build pc of this cost.
Their is mouse and keyboard included
The 1660 super is single fan and the motherboard has only 2 ram slots max ram is 32gb. It is a must buy product but now the rate is 97k which is a bit high. So wait for festival fir sales.
The desktop is good for the budget, even if you went for a custom made I think you'd save max 5k but i wont be too sure about it. So its definitely value for money. It is also surprisingly small considering i thought it'd be bulkier.
Specs- i5 10th gen, 8gb ram, GTX 1660 super itx (mini version), 380w Platinum certified Psu, Lenovo 370a motherboard (Stock).
I'd say the only place they cut their cost is the motherboard as its their own motherboard but apart from that its good. The rest you can check on the official details given.
If you are wondering about over clocking I'd recommend you not to. The system is quite capable however the way the hardware is placed especially the gpu and psu their fans are facing each other with no exhaust so expect good heat under use, OC may end up ruining your hardware. Also the CPU can be dismantled however not gonna lie its a pain in the A. It's not easily accessible.
My conclusion if you have 60k and want a prebuilt go for this. Anymore or anyless and I'd suggest custom as you'll have hardware freedom. Also the keyboard and mouse it comes with is the basic version so I'll just keep it aside since i already own gaming ones.
- Performance is good, the processor i5 10th gen is fast
- SSD is top class, Samsung NVME, really fast and rapid boot times
- Size is compact, it has a mini ITX form factor case
- WiFi and Bluetooth works flawlessly and fast
- Modern AAA title run 50-60 fps in ultra settings. Dual fan variants yield more with the same 1660 super chipset.
- Heating issue. Really heats up very much after 2 hours+ gaming usage. Not much airflow from the case. The aluminum case adds dissipates it better, but the body gets really hot (only in performance mode). Normal usage no heating at all. It has one intake fan, 1 exhaust, 1 cpu air cooler, 1 gpu fan.
- Graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1660 super, but it has only one fan (picture added). So can't get optimal performance from it. If you go for even an Inno3d/Galax dual fan card, that will give 5-7% more FPS in games.
- Ram is 8gb @ 2933 MHz but intel i5 10th gen supports only up to 2667 MHz. I have upgraded the ram to 16GB by adding one 8gb ADATA XPG Gammix D10 3000 Mhz Ram (picture added). But both ram works at 2667 Mhz. No BIOS option to run ram in XMP.
- Lenovo's motherboard is substandard and VRMs are not good at all. Cable quality is very poor (picture added).
Overall I got it for its price. I was looking for an ITX build and ITX cases are costly in India. So my build would have gone 10-12k extra if I had assembled it outside. But quality would have been better.
I would recommend this for those who use pc outside gaming also and do casual gaming.