Lenovo Legion K500 RGB Mechanical Switch Gaming Keyboard - US English, GY40T26478
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- The minimalist gaming Keyboard that maximizes results - in a world of gaming accessories that try too hard, welcome simplicity back on your desk with the Lenovo Legion K500 gaming Keyboard. A refreshing blend of minimalism and function in the spirit of the Legion gaming family -- stylish yet savage. Enjoy total typing comfort and essential gaming features, packaged in a slick, no-frills design that never gets old
- Minimalistic premium design - declutter with a keyboard that gets the essentials right: compact and sturdy, featuring 7 media keys and a dedicated game mode key. Make it yours with 16.8 million RGB LED colors per Key
- Unbeatable typing and gaming experience - perfectly balanced 50 million-click Red mechanical keys, and 100% anti-ghosting with 104-key rollover on USB, translate every keystroke into accurate gameplay. Plus, the unique game mode prevents accidental key presses
- Built to leave a lasting impression - the Legion K500 is incredibly durable, featuring premium materials, HIGH quality build, longevity for each key, A comfortable palm rest And the 1.8M tangle-free, braided cable
Save Extra with 1 offer
- No Cost EMI : On Bajaj Finserv EMI cards if you checkout only with this item. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
In a world of gaming accessories that try too hard, welcome simplicity back on your desk with the Legion K500 Gaming Keyboard, a refreshing blend of minimalism and function in the spirit of the Legion gaming family design language. Enjoy total typing comfort and innovative gaming features, packaged in a slick, no-frills design that never gets old.
Compare with similar items
HP Omen Sequencer 2VN99AA Optical Mechanical RGB Gaming Keyboard with 6.5ft Braided Cable
Logitech G512 RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with GX Blue Clicky Key Switches (Carbon)
SteelSeries HP Omen X7Z97AA#ACJ Gaming Keyboard (Black)
Logitech G613 Wireless Gaming Mechanical Keyboard with Lightspeed Technology
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25||FREE Shipping on orders over $25|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||TPS Technologies||HU & LOG BRAND SELLER||SUPER DEALS 24X7||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Dimensions||21.79 x 44.37 x 3.33 cm||16.99 x 47.29 x 3.75 cm||46.1 x 4.2 x 18 cm||22 x 56.01 x 5.21 cm||47.8 x 21.6 x 3.4 cm|
|Item Weight||1.11 kg||0.83 kg||1.5 kg||1.33 kg||1.41 kg|
From the manufacturer
The minimalist gaming Keyboard that maximizes results
In a world of gaming accessories that try too hard, welcome simplicity back on your desk with the Lenovo Legion K500 gaming Keyboard. A refreshing blend of minimalism and function in the spirit of the Legion gaming family -- stylish yet savage. Enjoy total typing comfort and essential gaming features, packaged in a slick, no-frills design that never gets old.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Within the last few months, I have acquired and reviewed several mechanical keyboards and tested various types of switches including blue, brown, and red. This includes several no-brand Chinese keyboards as well as a Corsair K70 MK.2.
The consensus in the office seems to be that this is one of the favorites.
First is the material quality. The keyboard is heavy and feels solid. The palm rest is a welcome addition for office use and gaming.
Second is that the red switches are really ideal for office use. The sound is nicely muted as there is no discrete high pitched "click" as is the case with blue switches. If you are going for office use, definitely go with brown or red switches. (In the video, the keyboard in the front is the Legion while the one in the back is a Velocifire with brown switches)
Third is that the keys do have a nice level of resistance. The Corsair K70 MK.2 is the exact opposite in terms of activation effort. I find myself sometimes typing a random row of "ssssssssssssss" just by resting my fingers on the keyboard due to the absurdly low activation pressure required to trigger a key press. The low activation effort also translates to a slightly higher error rate when typing fast as it is very easy to accidentally activate the wrong key. While the low activation pressure might be good for gaming, it is a bit troublesome for general use.
That said, while the dedicated utility keys are appreciated, I do feel that Lenovo cheaped out a bit and used a membrane for those keys.
Overall, a really solid keyboard choice for office use or gaming.
Overall, very pleased with the look and feel of this keyboard.
Let Amazon donate to your favorite charity! Use Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) when you order and Amazon will donate to the charity of your choice when you make a qualifying purchase. Check out how Amazon Smile works at https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/about/ref=smi_se_rspo_laas_aas. My shopping is donating to my favorite charity, Canines for Independence at no cost to me. Awesome!
I had a few issues with the keyboard though.
1. the bottom down arrow does not light up at all.
2. all the text below the big numbers or letters do not light up.
3. the buttons up top where you can have volume and what not do not light up.
4. the instructions are extremely small and there no separate piece of paper for the rbg instructions.
Also the keys are not up in the air like other mechanical keyboards.
This is as far as I can tell a mechanical keyboard.
I love the palm rest that was giving to the keyboard. It helps rest your hand comfortably.
Also, there's a problem with the lighting, as the buttons which has 2 rows, won't light the 2nd row, especially annoying if you have a 2nd language engraved .
Other than that, nice and unique design.