Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Lenovo Tab4 10 Tablet (10.1 inch,16GB,Wi-Fi + 4G LTE, Non Calling) Slate Black
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Sim card slot: 1 (Only for data connectivity, no voice calling option available)
- 5MP Auto Focus rear camera and 2MP front facing camera, Second Hard Drive: Yes - microSD
- 25.654 centimeters (10.1 inch) HD IPS 10 point multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
- Android v7.0 Nougat operating system with 1.4GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8917 quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and single SIM (Data Only)
- 7000mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 10 hours ; Bluetooth: 4.0v ; Other Display Features: HD LED Backlit Display with IPS Technology (60% Color Gamut, Brightness: 350 nits) ; USB: Yes, USB Type C
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Incase of any issue with the product, kindly contact brand at 1-800-4199-733
- Manufacturer Detail: Address:- B-3, MIDC Ranjangaon, Shirpur, Pune, Maharashtra - 412208?
There is a newer model of this item:
Save Extra with 5 offers
- Exchange Offer: Enter your pincode to view Exchange offer
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Beautifully designed, powerfully built, the Tab 4 10 is the quintessential family This tab is25.654 centimeters (10.1 inch) HD IPS 10 point multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (10.1 inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi), Black
HUAWEI MediaPad T5 Tablet (10.1 inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE) Black
Lenovo Tab M10 Full-HD (3GB, 32GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE, Non Calling), Slate Black
Lenovo Tab M10 HD (2GB, 32GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE, Volte Calling)
iBall iTAB MovieZ Pro Tablet (10.1 inch, 64GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE + Voice Calling), Champagne Gold
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Connectivity Technology||GSM; UMTS; 4G LTE; FDD; TDD; WiFi||WIFI||Network Standard:LTE FDD/WCDMA/GSM WIFI Standards: IEEE 802.11 firstname.lastname@example.org GHz IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac@5GHz Bluetooth Standards: Bluetooth 4.2 (compatible with 3.0 and 2.1+EDR) Protocol: A2DP 1.2/HFP 1.6/HSP 1.2/OPP 1.2/AVRCP 1.4/PBAP 1.1/MAP 1.2/HID 1.0 Transmitter power: > 4 dBm; Power Class 1||GSM; UMTS; 4G LTE; FDD; TDD; WiFi||GSM; 4G LTE||4G; FDD-LTE; (B1/B3/B5/B8); TDD; (B40/B41); 3G; WCDMA; (900 MHz/2100 MHz); 2G; GSM; (850 MHz/900 MHz/1800 MHz/1900 MHz); Single SIM; 4G Support; VoLTE Support|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8917||Exynos 7904||Kirin 659||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450||Qualcomm Snapdragon 429||Powerful Octa-Core|
|Display Size||10.1 inches||10.1 inches||10.1 inches||10.1 inches||10.1 inches||10.1 inches|
|Effective Still Resolution||2||8||5||5||5||13|
|Included Components||Tablet, Adapter, USB charger, Safety or Warranty Guide and Quick Start Guide||Tablet, Charger and User manual||1x MediaPad; 1 x Charger; 1 x Cable; 1 x Eject pin; 1 x Quick Start Guide; 1x Warranty card||Tablet, Adapter, USB Type C Cable, Safety/Warranty Guide and Quick Start Guide||Tab M10, Travel Adapter (5V/2A), Micro USB Cable, Warranty Card, Safety Guide, SIM Pin||Tablet, Earphone, Charger DC 5V 2A (BIS Certitied), USB Charger Cable, OTG/Host Cable, Cleaning Cloth, Carry Pouch, User Manual|
|Item Weight||0.51 kg||469 grams||460 grams||480 grams||480 grams||0.52 kg|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB||—||256||—||—||—|
|Model Number||Tab4 10||SM-T510NZKDINU||Agassi2-L09B||Tab M10||Tab M10 HD||iTAB MovieZ Pro|
|Special Feature||Single SIM; GPS; Music Player; Video Player; FM Radio||—||Single SIM; GPS||Single SIM; GPS; Music Player; Video Player; FM Radio; GPS; E-mail||32; Single SIM||Single SIM (Micro SIM)|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase Â||1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase||1 year warranty||1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase||1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase||1 year manufacturer warranty for Tablet and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories Carry IN; 1 year manufacturer warranty for Tablet and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories Carry IN|
From the manufacturer
- Thin and Light
- HD Display
- Dolby Atmos Audio
- All-day Battery
- Secure Kid’s Account
- Quad-core Processor
- Multiuser Sharing
Lenovo Tab 4 10
A Tablet for Everyone in the Family
Beautifully designed, powerfully built, the Tab 4 10 is the quintessential family tablet made for sharing in the modern household. multiple users can open their own accounts for their own customized space within the tablet. And best of all, you can specialize them. The Tab 4 10 offers optional packs to transform the Lenovo Tab 4 series into dedicated kid’s tablets or productivity tablets.
- 10.1” HD display and dolby atoms audio, perfect for immersive entertainment
- Qualcomm snapdragon quad-core 64-bit, up to 1.4 GHz
- Up to 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage
- Multi-account Android tablet
- Up to 20 hours battery
- Transform to productivity tablet or kid’s tablet with Lenovo packs
Your 2-in-1 Android Workhorse
Transform your Tab 4 10 into a 2-in-1 convertible with a Productivity Pack that features a bluetooth keyboard which doubles as a stand and productive sleeve. This optional accessory pack integrates with the built-in productivity interface, which features a taskbar and instant app switching, support for multiple windows and optimization for keyboard operations.
The Ultimate Kid’s Tablet
You can now have the perfect tablet for kids, with an add-on kid’s package, featuring a shock-resistant bumper, a blue-light screen filter and fun 3M stickers. The kid’s pack integrated with a dedicated and secure kid’s account, which features up-todate and curated kid’s content and browsers that allow for only whitelisted websites and scheduling tools for parents that limit daily use to “on-times” and “down-times.”
Svelte and Light
The tab 4 10’s ultra-slim and light profile - 8.5 mm in thickness and 506 grams - offer a unique sleek design you won’t find in your run-of-the-mill family tablet.
The Tab 4’s 10-inch display is made for cord-cutters to deliver an optimal Netflix or Hulu viewing experience. Its high definition screen comes at 1280 x 800 resolution on an IPS display.
Audio that Flows Around you
Dolby Atmos turns the Tab 4 10 into a mobile entertainment experience over headphones and built-in dual-stereo front-facing speakers moving audio that flows above and around the user. Users can expect rich and powerful moving sounds coming from all directions, overhead and with or without headphones.
Lots of Power, Seamless Performance
The tab 4 10 offers robust performance from 64-bit Quad-core Snapdragon processors of up to 1.4 GHz. coupled with 2GB of RAM, the tab 4 10 handles any day-to-day task in the home with remarkable ease.
Colors that Pop
The Tab 4 10 comes in either slate black and polar white.
|OS||Android Nougat||Speakers||2 x Front-facing speakers|
|CPU||Qualcomm MSM8917, Snapdragon 64-bit (Quad-Core; Up to 1.4 GHz)||Connectivity||WLAN : WiFi 802.11 b/g/n Single Channel (2.4 GHz) Bluetooth : Bluetooth 4.0|
|Memory||RAM : Up to 2 GB ROM : Up to 16 GB Card Slot : microSD Card; up to 128 GB||Battery||20 hours*|
|Display||Dolby Atmos 3.5 mm combo audio jack with audio and microphone1||Camera||Rear 5 MP Auto-focus Front 2 MP Fixed-focus|
|Dimension (Width x Height x Thickness||247 mm x 170 mm x 8.5 mm||Weight||506 g / 1.11 lbs|
|Color||Slate Black, Polar White|
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
800 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My usage consists of reading ebooks and watching movies. Occasionally I play some games as well.
For under ₹15k, I shortlisted 3 tablets, with requirements being: 10" screen, built-in 4G:
1. Alcatel A3 10 -- disqualified because of small battery capacity (4.6 Ah, vs 7Ah in Lenovo Tab4), Mediatek processor. Also I'm pretty sure that it will not get any OS updates. Their web site didn't do anything to ease this suspicion.
2. Huawei Honor MediaPad T3 -- small battery again (4.8 Ah). Also from online reviews, it seems like they have a heavily customized UI, which I disliked. Once again, future updates are doubtful.
3. This one -- while not perfect, by process of elimination I had no other choice.
My thoughts on this device:
* Good battery life. 7Ah will get you a long way. You can probably get 10-12 hours of usage at full brightness. However, I get worse battery life than I used to with my Mi Pad, which had a similar battery capacity. I think this is because of poorly optimized OS.
* Stock Android. Thankfully Lenovo has decided to leave the UI alone, for the most part. The few modifications it has made are actually useful -- double tap to wake, and productivity interface. The latter is a mode which turns the nav bar into something like the task bar in Windows. Each running app gets an icon there, and you can tap on them to switch between them. I suppose this feature, along with Android 7.1's split-screen feature, plus a keyboard and mouse combo, will turn this tablet into a productive device, but I have not used it this way.
* Not much preinstalled bloat. There were a few (such as Amazon Alexa), but they can be uninstalled.
* Software updates. Since I bought this in Oct. 2018, it has received two OTA updates at the time of writing this, the last of which added the double tap to wake functionality. It's good to see the device still receiving updates. As of now, it is on Android 7.1, July 2018 security patch. According to Lenovo's Upgrade Matrix, it should receive an update to 8.1 as well. Knowing Lenovo, that will probably be the last major update for this device.
* Front-facing stereo speakers. They are loud enough, and more importantly, are at the front, so you don't have to turn up the volume. Quality is strictly ok-ok. You should use earphones if you can.
* LTE capability. This device has 4G, but no VoLTE. This means that you can get internet, but can't make calls... Unless you are a Jio user! Then you can install Jio4GVoice app to make and receive calls. Better to use earphones with built-in mic for this, as it doesn't have an earpiece for calls. The audio is routed to the speakers directly.
* Display. This is one of the areas where Mi Pad is far, far better. Resolution is 1280 x 800. You can see the pixels when you are holding it a bit close during web browsing, for example. But I don't think anyone can do much about it; there are no full HD Android tablets for less than ₹20k I believe.
* No ambient brightness sensor. This was a drawback for me. I hate having to increase and decrease brightness depending on time of day.
* Expandable storage. In the 16GB version, about 8 GB is usable for apps and storage. If this is not enough, you can use Android's 'adoptable storage' feature. Basically, Android will format the SD card and treat it the same as internal storage. If you perform this action, you can move apps to SD card. But keep in mind that once you do this, the SD card contents will not be readable by any other device. This is because the contents are encrypted, and only the device which did the formatting has the key. If you destroy the device, or factory reset it, the contents of the card are lost.
* Jio Apps. Some of their apps are disabled for installation, such as JioTV and MyJio. This is a bummer, because there is no reason why they wouldn't work on this tablet. But there is a workaround. If you get the APKs from somewhere (there is a mirror for APKs... <wink>), then the apps install and run perfectly fine.
* Performance. This tablet has a fairly low end SoC -- Snapdragon 425. Don't expect too much. I see some lag and stuttering when I open heavy webpages or launch heavy apps. But I can live with it.
That's all. Overall, I am happy with the device. But I am also sad that this is the best we get in the price range. I wish Xiaomi continued to sell tablets. The Mi Pad (launched in 2014) would still have better specs than what we get now for the same price.
What does this mean? Tablet is a few days old, however support for apps and protection to malware or bugs\fixes will greatly reduce meaning I'm going to have to consider a replacement in another 12 months which is shocking.
My older Nexus 7 cost 15k in 2014 and worked like a charm for two years until support ended, still works on moded ROM.
Haven't found any new ROMs which means this tablet will soon be an expensive digital photo album within 12 months.
display is very good for watching movies and perfect for reading books,
sound quality is ok,
battery life is excellent and last longing,
relatively fast charging, takes 2 hrs. for complete charging,
comes with only ordinary USB cable, not Type C as advertised
heats after long using,
in specifications, it is mentioned, LTE not VOLTE, for voice calling, install jio4g calling app, it works well!!
THIS IS VERY BAD EXPERIENCD P ON PLS DON'T PURCHASE LENOVO TAB ITS WASTE OF MONEY ONLY..
VERY POOR SERVICE ALSO