Li-Ning Racquet Bag
- Shoulder strap alpine-cut shoulder straps, four compression straps
- Ideal for men, women
- Material heavy duty nylon, polyester
- 3 Pocket compartment
- Closure type zipper
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Li-ning 2 in 1 thermal bag has 2 zipper compartment which can hold 3 racquets along with other small accessories . It has thermal protection to protect from heat . 2 shoulder straps for comfortability . It is made of polyester.
Review this product
704 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First impression was- "it looks so compact, will it fit my accessories ?" But when I stuffed my two rackets, a pair of badminton shoes, and a backpack which contains a pair of clothes and a towel, a water bottle, to my surprise, everything fitted in this bag !
The quality of the bag is really good for this price. If you are a professional player, then you may buy a costlier and branded one, but if you are buying it for first time, then just go for it, LI-NING is also one of the best brands. It's worth the price.
Also, not sure why it is called or made a thermal racquets bag ? I don't think this "thermal" is useful!
However, good value for money
Better for kids under 15 . But for professionals and adults . This may be small.but what you can carry are shoes ,2 rackets ,towel,sweat bands,wrist supports ,grips a few.this is extraordinary.
I would have liked a separate shoe compartment, but probably too much to ask for at this price. For beginners, quite a good kit bag with enough space for 2 racquets, change of clothes and shuttle box.
The strap is on the same side as the zipper however, so accessibility is just ok. Should have been on the bottom ideally.