|Size||S2 - W4(90-95g )|
|Manufacturer||Li-Ning (China) Sports Goods Co., Ltd.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||Sunlight Sports PVT LTD, Virgonagar, Bangalore-560049, 8068050110, email@example.com|
Li-Ning XP 901-PV SINDHU Signature Series Aluminium-Alloy Isometric Strung Badminton Racquet with cover
|Size||S2 - W4(90-95g )|
About this item
- Grip Size : S2 (3.25 Inches)| Weight : W4 (90-95 grams)
- Color : BLACK/GREEN | Head Shape : Isometric
- String Level : 18-20 lbs | Strung Type : Strung
- Flexibility : Medium |Playing Level : Beginner
- Material : Aluminum-Alloy
- Sindhu signature series: ideal for beginners and intermediate players
- In-Box Contents : 1 Badminton Racquet With Full Cover
How to choose a Badminton racquet.
The racquet you finally wield on court must be the right fit for you and should match your playing ability.
Consider important things such as hand grip, racquet weight, head shape, and balance point.
Check out the Badminton buying guide
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This badminton racket is a limited edition signature series model from Li-Ning named after percent sindhu, ace Indian badminton player. Racket is made of medium flex material as it helps to generate additional repulsion power without any loss of control. It is made of full carbon graphite material which is considered as the best material for racket manufacturing. Li-Ning new generation carbon graphite material with high strength and better elasticity, provides great power for smashing. Li-Ning Made the design of 7mm diameter slim material with unique elastic material and craft work, which effectively balance The rebound and anti-torsion performance.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The racket itself is amazing, super light. The cover also is of very good quality.
Will Update after a few games.
I play badminton both for fun and to improve my skills.
A beginner level player(not into competitions and stuff)
Played with Yonex Gr303 and Yonex Zr 101light and 100light
And now about racquet:
1. Packaging which it came in was good as compared to other packaging I have seen.
2. Cover of the racquet is by far the best quality cover I have seen for racquets in beginner level.
3. Color and finishing of the racquet gives you a positive vibe.
4. String tension is appropriate and sound produced, when hitting the shuttle, boost your confidence.(I use Yonex Mavis 10 shuttle)
5. Grip of the racquet is also good. Feels and is lightweight. I generally add an extra grip(as you can see in pic)
Overall racquet performance is good and those who want to start play badminton I recommend this.
For casual - fun play it is good and no complaints.
Carry bag is of some rough material compared to others. It seems to be durable but may get dusty easily because of rough cloth type material.