- Item model number: 01Gola Black
- ASIN: B07GWVWD4M
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 27 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 326 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #578 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
- Closure: Slip On
- Size-Tip: Please select the best fit/size from the updated sizes dropdown
- Light Weight & Smart look
- Padded Footbed & Impact Protection Toe
- Part of "Bambino" Series which is the latest collection of school shoes from Liberty.
- Care Instructions: Rotate your pair of shoes once every other day, allowing them to de-odorize and retain their shapes. Dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth. Do not use Polish or Shiner.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Available in black or white , the “Bambino” range from Liberty is a great option for school or play. Dressy enough for a school uniform, but durable enough to withstand playground wear, this handsome sneaker exposes versatility at its best. Boasting of a mesh lining for added comfort and breathability, this awesome Unisex' shoe also features a hook-and-loop closures for easy on-and-off convenience. Its padded footbed enhances overall support, while lightweight outsole delivers great traction for all-day ease. Perfect choice to pair with any type of assemble. Let your little kid take off in the convenient style a superior comfort of the Bambino Hook & Loop school shoes. Bambino shoes from Liberty have been specifically engineered to meet the needs of growing children. Bambino’s mission is to encourage kids and support parents by developing and marketing products that help children embrace life's possibilities and adventures with confidence. Bambino shoes aren't like any other shoes you'll buy. They're better. With many years of experience, they've learned a few things about their craft. Bambino range from Liberty is the one that's been helping kids run, jump, leap, grow, and playfully express themselves with confidence. Available only at premium retail outlets and online shopping stores
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
326 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Comes under a cardboard box same as normal shoe from shops.
- both shoe stuffed with the papers inside to save the shape of the show.
- Nice fitting as per the described.
- Nice switching and pasting.
- Looking bulky but not too much heavy.
- design is looking good and same as per the image.
- No good insole in shoe for better comfort.
- No or very less mash for ventilation.
- Shoe lases quality is very poor.
- Grip of shoe is good but not better.
Over all shoe is good for the school going kids in budget.
The stitch marks on the shoes are only the designs on the shoes...they are not stitched. I suggest that such heavy shoes are just not meant for children as they will lead to leg fatigue of the child.Kindly look into this..there is no option of returning the product...it can only be replaced so I have to replace...
The quality is ok types. The product lasts for 6-8 months in a 9 year old.
It is worth the price even if it lasts for 9 months