Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Please enter your mobile phone number or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Liespotting: Proven Techniques to Detect Deception Kindle Edition
“Every decision maker in your organization should read this breakthrough book. It is practical, hands-on and founded on years of research. It offers the easily accessible methods to spot and stop what has become the most insidious business cost today…deception.” ―Richard Whiteley, Best-selling author of The Customer Driven Company, Customer Centered Growth, Love the Work You're With, and The Corporate Shaman
“All businesses spend a tremendous amount of time and money trying to detect just how truthful people are. The stakes are high. Despite the fact that few of us have never studied how to objectively read people and understand the many established ways of detecting unconscious communication, we are surprised at how often we get it wrong when the whole truth is finally known. This book changes the odds, and does it in a straightforward, useful and engaging way. It's worth every minute you spend reading it.” ―Jay Walker, Founder, Priceline.com and named inventor on more than 400 U.S. patents.--This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
From the Back Cover
Learn communication secrets previously known only to a handful of scientists, interrogators and intelligence specialists.
Liespotting reveals what's hiding in plain sight in every business meeting, job interview and negotiation:
• The single most dangerous facial expression to watch out for in business & personal relationships
• 10 questions that get people to tell you anything
• A simple 5-step method for spotting and stopping the lies told in nearly every high-stakes business negotiation and interview
• Dozens of postures and facial expressions that should instantly put you on Red Alert for deception
• The telltale phrases and verbal responses that separate truthful stories from deceitful ones
• How to create a circle of advisers who will guarantee your success
Read Liespotting and gain access to a secret language of gestures, words, and emotions. Learn to see through any business or personal encounter, get right to the truth, and build a world of trusted, expert advisers around you.--This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
- ASIN : B003R0LBZ8
- Publisher : St. Martin's Press; 1st edition (14 July 2010)
- Language : English
- File size : 592 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 255 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #10,079 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: