- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; 1 edition (25 June 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184954425
- ISBN-13: 978-8184954425
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Customer Reviews: 165 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,670 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 85.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
Life and Death in One Breath Paperback – 25 June 2013
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get flat Rs 100 back on Amazon Pay Later sign up. Buy now & pay later. Register Now Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just ended up reading one of his many books named “Life and Death in One Breath” which is again published by Jaico who believes in publishing mostly of this genre. The book is very well designed and the way it is written in the form of questions and answers serve the purpose of the seekers. Every possible question on the topic of life and death has been considered and Sadhguru’s answers to many of them are apt. Sadhguru talks on different topics in this book like how one can live life to the fullest, how should one avoid creating a false identity and then living the whole life with it, how can one transform oneself from being ordinary to extraordinary, how effective or ineffective the whole trap of dream is and lastly, Sadhguru discusses death in detail which is the best climax that the book could have.
Frankly speaking, this is the least rated book of Sadhguru as per my judgment. Sadhguru’s books are wonderful because they speak the complex topics in a very simple language making it easy for the ordinary person to understand the same. But talking about this one, Sadhguru has spoken about the topics in a language which will be understandable only to the people who are well-versed in the genre of spirituality and must be following it regularly with certain devotion. It is very hard to understand what Sadhguru is exactly trying to speak because the complex topics are not normalized and presented in a simplistic manner. Anyone who will start studying spirituality with this book is surely going to run away. Hence, I rate this book as 3* out of 5.
A month after trying all that I could the time came to say goodbye
But my mind kept googling what I should have done or could have done to save him
I needed a closure so I read this book
LIFE & ĎEATH IN ONE BREATH-Sadhguru
It has eased some grief .
I also did Inner Engineering 7 days program along with reading and it's been transformational in many subtle
Hope it helps someone going through a similar phase.
However the need and importance of this vicious cycle of life and death is not explained completely. Still there are numerous questions which are not answered in this book. Like what gives us the opportunity of being a human life and not any other form. How and if there happens to be a transition of life form one to another.
I certainly wish that he covers these questions in some other book/literature
A must read for everyone for a simplified view of what has been complicated over time.
Thanks Sadhguru for the wonderful insights...
Top international reviews
Es inspiriert zu leben und das Leben zu genießen auf allen Ebenen die Dinge nicht so ernst zu nehmen.
Kann ich nur empfehlen ein muss für jeden 😍
Logical approach to the beyond logic subject
Need of the hour for the materialistic ....
In Sadh guru ji's words.