- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Srishti Publishers; 1 edition (1 January 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789380349305
- ISBN-13: 978-9380349305
- ASIN: 9380349300
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.3 x 19.7 cm
- Customer Reviews: 4,963 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #71 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Life is What You Make It Paperback – 1 January 2011
10% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
I think I am in loved wide its story. Its quite complicated yet interesting , it just tells that love must be confessed. delivery of the book was on time and buying this book was a good decision. I think I had added a pearl to my library. --ANKITA OJHA 31 Jul 2014
i am not a book bug.....still i managed to read the same and it totally changed my Perspective towards life.....one should definately buy this book and read it... everybody goes thru ups and downs in their lives....but how one manage the same is the question...most of us feel depressed or low at one point in time...but we should realise that life is beautiful .....with love,hope and friendship.....we should love ourselves first then only we can love others...nice book to have it in my kitty or rather my very first book...will like to read more books from the same author....well done lady!!! you rock!! --Pooja Chopra 24 Jan 2013
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Many errors found, bad print quality...
Total waste of money... I regret why i hadn't brought "Sapiens by Yuval Harari" earlier.
All the best
The title of the book is self-explanatory. Life is full of ups and downs. Some people tend to get depressed because of the small struggle they face in their life. But on other hand there are also people who stand like a wall and face every situation comes in their way & make way out of it. Thus, you are only responsible for the way you want to spend your life.
Specially recommended to one who is suffering from down phase of life.
The author has described many issues that everyone faces in their lives.
What I love about the initial part is the 90's plot setting. When there were no mobile phones and how people specially lovers used to communicate. It's just leaves me in awe.
Also the author has described that everyone faces ups and downs, some take it in a positive way and keep moving forward while some think it's the end of the world and choose to commit suicide.
Then there comes the guilt part, the pressure that we face in order to excel in everything and the things we unintentionally do that hurt someone and it keeps on building up and up and one day it drowns us completely.
The author has took up a very important social issue, bipolar depression which has become very common now a days and people still are not willing to talk about it.
But what fascinates me the most is, life is actually what you make it. Because if you've the will to live life to the fullest would it be with somebody's help or without it then nobody can stop you from achieving anything and living a beautiful and amazing life.
#LifeWithPreeti It's been an amazing read for me and I would like to read other books too. Keep writing Preeti mam.
Top international reviews
I really enjoyed it and will recommend it to my friends
Thank you to the author for having tackled the issue so well.
Very well written throughout with lots of lovely characters.
I did not want to stop reading ii was so interested in the storyline.
Highly recommend it.
Cautionary note to the reader: Please read through the book as it may leave you feeling sad or depressed if you leave it midway through her struggles. There is indeed light at the end of the tunnel.
An excellent book, that I highly recommend.