- Reading level: 3 - 5 years
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Dreamland Publications (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1730152287
- ISBN-13: 978-1730152283
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 296 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Lines and Curves (Pattern Writing) - Part 1 Paperback – 2018
Picture Books for ChildrenExplore our wide range of picture books that will help in broadening the horizon of your child's knowledge. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Development of Motor Skills
Making lines and strokes are the basic things of learning to be taught in the early years to build strong roots of writing. This book is a wonderful way to help the children develop absolute pencil control and motor skills from the very beginning.
Interesting Way of Learning
This book is one of its own kind for systematic teaching in writing. Each stroke on each page is represented by a picture which will not only help the children learn faster but also stimulate their imagination.
Excellent Strategies of Practice
Different strategies of making lines and curves provided in the book will not only enable the early learners to become more knowledgeable about patterns but also foster love for books among them.
Good Quality Material
Superior quality of paper and non-toxic inks have been used in the book to make it safe to use for the young children.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Save more on book combosThis book is part of a collection. Unlock additional offers by shopping for the complete collection Shop now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
296 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think this is a great way to teach them writing alphabets. But there is very little space for practicing in the book. One extra page for each pattern would have given a lot of space to draw.