Follow the Author
The Little Book Of Friendship: The Best Way to Make a Friend Is to Be a Friend Paperback – Illustrated, 3 July 2020
Save Extra with 3 offers
Enhance your purchase
Friendships are like flowers. If you take care of them, they grow and bloom until you have a beautiful garden! TheLittle Book of Friendship helps young boys and girls, preschoolers, and toddlers of all ages learn what they need to know about making friends, and how to be a good friend to others.
The ability to make friends easily is a valuable social skill that everyone should learn early in life. This book focuses on teaching young readers the importance of friendship and helps them use the lessons learned in real-life situations at school, the park, playground, and on playdates.
The Little Book Of series introduces young kids to a wide range of ideas, activities, values, and emotions. With engaging text and warm, kid-friendly illustrations, each story teaches children that having fun, learning, talking about your feelings, and doing the right thing is always much easier than they think. Kids can enjoy the journey and fun of reading while discovering the world around them, one little book at a time. That's what The Little Book Of series is all about!
This book comes with adorable illustrations and is a joy to read with the whole family. It's available in paperback and Kindle formats. Add it to your shopping cart now and your child will be making friends everywhere they go!
The Little Book Of series is written for kids 3-11. The books are perfect for boys, girls, early readers, primary school students, and even toddlers. This series is an excellent resource for counselors, parents, and teachers alike.
Fun, free printables at TheLittleBookOf.com/activities-for-kids/
Special offers and product promotions
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Publisher : Publishing Power LLC; Illustrated edition (3 July 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 34 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1735113018
- ISBN-13 : 978-1735113012
- Item Weight : 104 g
- Dimensions : 21.59 x 0.2 x 21.59 cm
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #844,534 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #67,549 in Children's Literature & Fiction (Books)
- Customer Reviews: