Livon Serum, 100ml (Pack of 2)
|Price:||(₹ 196.00 / 100 ml) Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|You Save:||₹ 108.00 (22%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Gives salon finish hair instantly. Sulfate Free
- Cuts through the frizz to give super smooth hair in seconds
- Gets rid of the dullness by giving your hair a glossy boost
- Eases out tangles
- Enriched with vitamin e for damage protection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Pattern: Serum, 100ml (Pack of 2)
Livon serum is an absolute essential for your hair regime to get the perfect salon finish. It cuts through the frizz & flyaway to give you super smooth hair. Not only this, it also gives your hair an ultra-glossy finish. All this is an instant! So apply it after you shampoo every time or carry it in your bag. Just 2-3 drops on damp hair and you’re all set. No more dull, rough, frizzy hair that can’t be left open or styled. Getting salon finish hair has never this easy!.
Compare with similar items
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am regular user of Livon serum..
Actually this serum should be thick like castor oil but it is like coconut oil and very light... Don't buy and don't waste your money...
The product is genuine. Also the Livon has an expiry date of 2022. I read one of the comments where in the person has given 1 star and shared a pic of Livon stating that he received an expiry product. Well if you see carefully, the date he is talking about is the Manufacturing date. There is another stamp below it which states the Expiry date. People just sometimes over-react to get a refund!
Rest the product is way to sorted. Awesome seller and as always Awesome Amazon :)